My date saves me

It was prom night. Regina was downstairs with Henry waiting for me. I was getting dress but I just didn't feel like going. Killian said I should go because it will be fun but I still didn't know. Someone knocked on my door. "are you nearly ready" Killian says and I looked in the mirror before saying "I'll be down soon I promise" he then left and I sighed in the mirror. I just felt so miserable today. Like something was missing.

I put my heels on and ran my fingers threw my hair before walking out the room. I go to the stairs and see Regina stood there waiting. She was looking at the floor nervously and I say "I'm ready" she looked up and smiled. "You look gorgeous" she says smiling at me. I smiled back and started walking down the stairs.

When I get down she hugged me and kissed my cheek. I then kissed her lips. When we pulled away and she said "I love this colour lipstick on you" it was dark red and I smiled at her. I kissed her cheek leaving a dark lipstick mark. "Now it's on you" I say smiling. Her mouth dropped sarcastically and I laughed.

Killian came over and said "Emma you look beautiful" I smiled and hug him. "Thanks Killian. You look very handsome" I say as we pulled away. He smiled and raised his eyebrows twice. I laughed and Regina giggled. "Well I hope you guys have fun. Love you beautiful and Killian" she said smiling. Killian looked at her and said "ow she gets called beautiful and I just get called Killian"

I started laughing and Regina smiled sarcastically before saying "I'm very sorry. I love you handsome" we all laughed and she opened the door. Henry came running out from the lounge and jumped up to me. I bent down and picked him up. "I have to go now sweetie but I love you" I say and smiled. He smiled and said "I love you two mummy. You look pretty" I nuzzled his nose and he laughed.

This cheered me up a lot. I put him down and Regina opened the door for us. Killian walked out first and I kissed Regina before going to his car. We drove to school and saw lots there people already there. I took a deep breath and Killian said "what's up" I look over at him and said "I wish Regina could be here but I am to much of a chicken to let her come" he put his hand on my shoulder and said "your not a chicken Emma. Don't let Leah ruin this night for you"

We went into the school and he cheered me up by dancing with me. When I say dancing I mean him jumping around and making me laugh. It then got to the slow songs. Me and Killian sat down and talked for a bit but then a girl asked him to dance. I sat there alone and miserable. Some of the boys came over but I didn't want to dance with any of them. I then looked up and saw Regina stood at he entrance looking around.

I stood up and she saw me. Regina was in a short tight black dress. Her hair was curly and she had her makeup done really nice. She started walking across the hall to me. Everyone looked at her shocked since they knew who it was and couldn't believe she was here. When Regina got to me I smiled shocked and said "what are you doing here" she smiled and says "Killian texted me saying you needed a date. I know he told you about my prom but that's not why I'm here. I'm here for you"

I smiled and stepped closer to her. She held her hand out and said "may I have this dance" I nod and took her hand. She pulled me close to her and I leaned in to kiss me. I kiss her slow and passionate. When we pulled away everyone was looking at us shocked. She smirked at me and walked over to the dance floor. The music was still playing and as we got to the dance floor it was a music change.

In those silent couple of seconds Regina says to everyone one "you saw what you saw now get on with your prom" I smiled and hugged her. The music started playing and we swayed side to side. Regina liked the song and was singing quietly in my ear. "I'm never gonna dance again the way I danced with you" she sings and I smiled. She squeezed me a little and said "I love you Emma swan" I smile and say "I love you two Regina. Thank you for being here and I'm sorry I didn't want you here at first"

She rubbed my back and said "sshh it doesn't matter. I'm here now" I kissed her cheek and she pulled away. I looked confused at her and she held each of my hands in hers. Regina then went down on one knee and everyone looked over. "Will you do the honours of being my gorgeous wife Emma swan" she said and my mouth dropped. I couldn't believe she just proposed to me in front of everyone. I smiled and said "yes. Yes of course I will marry you" she stood up smiling and kissed me. Everyone started clapping.

I pulled away and hugged her. "I love you Regina" I say still smiling and she replied "I love you swan" I then saw Leah pushing threw the crowd and i pulled away from Regina. Leah looked at me and Regina turned around to see her. "Is that Leah" Regina says looking disgusted at her. I nod and Regina said "I've heard great things about you Leah. Please don't ruin this moment for us" she sighed and said "I came to apologise to Emma for being horrible"

The head teacher walked out of stage and said "that was a very nice to see a proposal at prom from a celebrity I'm very happy for you two. It's now time for prom king and queen" I hugged Regina from the side and she rapped her arm around my shoulder. I whispered to her "who is watching Henry" she whispered back "ruby. Don't worry she is scared of me and I told her I would hurt her if anything happened to him" I laughed and the head teacher announced prom king. "Killian mills" me and Regina both clapped as Killian went up on stage.

"And now is time for prom queen..." Regina held my hip and squeezed it a little. "It might be you" she said and I shook my head before saying "no it's not" she kissed my cheek and the head said "Emma swan" my mouth dropped and Regina smiled. I smiled and sighed before saying "you gotta be joking" Regina laughed at me and I smiled more "I told you" she said before kissing my cheek.