"____"

I was gonna make you all wait for like 2 weeks but this one's really short so it wouldn't have been fair.

I'm trying to get out of this big ass depression pit I fell in so be patient with the updates please, ill get around to them when I can. Much appreciated♡♡♡

"Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop..."

"Hey, hey, Gee baby settle down it's alright I'm here." Frank ran up to Gerard after snapping out of his shock.
Gee pushed Frank away, causing him to lose balance and fall off the side of the bed. He got back up though and spoke calmly
"Gee baby..."
"Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop..."
"Baby.."
"GO AWAY!"
"Baby boy look at me." Frank's voice cracked in sadness.
Gee cringed. He didn't like that sound, he didn't like hearing Frank hurt.
"Baby boy open your eyes."
Gee closed them them tighter and shook his head, crawling into a ball and crying.
Frank put his hand on the side of Gees sweating face, he ran his hand through his damp hair but he didn't really care, he just needed his baby to look at him.
"Baby... Baby.. look at me angel." He lifted Gee up into his lap.
He was shaking uncontrollably but still wouldn't open his eyes.
"Hey, lemme see your pretty eyes." Frank's panic rose in him but he didn't break the calm voice and look.
Gee looked up, his dull and tired eyes full of tears.

"Good boy." Frank praised and kissed his forehead. He could feel gerard start to calm down. After a moment of thibking Gee broke down into sobs again,
"Hey, hey, hey-"
"-m-make it st-stop."
Frank pulled Gee closer, he wrapped his arms around his waist and held him tightly. Gee dug his face in Frank's neck.
They sat there for an hour or so, listening to Gerard slowly calm down, small sniffles and hiccups breaking the silence.
"Shhh, just breathe baby you're okay."
Another twenty minutes passed by, they were laying down, Gee still shaking but relatively calmed down.
He gave out one last sniffle and finally spoke again

"I... I need Mikey."