Kittens

Your comments give me life, you're all so cuuute♡

☆Frank's pov☆

"Dada, dada, dada, dada!" Gee jumped up from playing with his tiger and lion stuffies.

"Yes baby boy?" I looked up from his phone

"Can we get a kitten?"

"Hmmm... now why would we do that?"

"Because they're cute n fluffy and cuddly and I wan one."

"Do you deserve one?"

Gee paused and thought about this morning, he was really cranky and accidentally really annoyed me as well as kicked me in the process of a tantrum.

"Yes." He said with a straight face.

"Oh really? What about this morning?"

"But daaaaaaaadddyyyyy... wha about all the other times? I'm a good boy."

"Yes you are but you weren't this morning."

Gee pouted and crawled infront of me, he clasped his hands together and put on his best begging face.
"Please please please please pleaaaaassseee?"

"Hmm..." I looked Gee up and down and chuckled to himself,
"Alright fine bu-"

"YESSSSSS TANK YOU TANK YOU TANK YOU." Gee squealed and ran upstairs to get dressed and get his shoes on.

I rolled my eyes and followed behind, getting my own shoes on and walking into Gerards room finding him falling down and getting back up over and over again while rushing to get out the door. His black jeans were halfway up, he was holding one shoe and the other had flown across the room after he fell, his shirt was on backwards and inside out, he was a wreck.

I laughed as Gee flopped on his butt to pout.

"Need some help baby?"

"Yes please."

After getting Gee situated I blew a raspberry on his stomach and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder and heading downstairs. He grabbed his keys and locked the door behind them, contently listening to Gerards fits of gigglss.

"Do you wanna sit in your car seat or the front?"

"The front, I wanna be next to my daddy."

"Whatever you want baby boy."

Gee sucked on his thumb throughout the drive, we decided to go to the shelter which was a longer drive but we wanted to save a cat instead of buying one.
We walked into the room of cages, small kittens and adult cats filled the room with meows.
A lady greeted us, had us wash out hands and we went over to the designated kitten cage. There were two places on each other, the top one had mostly black and white kittens all cuddling up to each other and purring, the bottom cage had mostly grey and black striped kittens who were playing and climbing up the sides of the cage.

Gee picked up the bug-eyed kitten and sat down in pure amazement, holding the kitten to his chest and petting the soft fur. His smile stretched and his face lit up as he looked at me.
"I want this one."

I couldn't say no to those adorable babies so after paperwork and paying we eventually started the drive home. On the way home we stopped by the store and Gee carried his new kitten around and had him sniff each litter box and cat treats before we could pick one out. Then we stopped through a drive-thru because a baby prince can't go without eating.

By the time we were home it was past Gees bedtime and he and his kitten fell asleep in the car. I parked up the driveway and went to the other side, unbuckling Gee and taking the new kitten, Gee glued onto the other side of me and lightly kissed my neck, I could feel his smile.

I walked in and set the kitten down to explore and carried Gee up to the master bathroom. My Baby boy needs a bath. I helped Gee get undressed to which he blushed and got embarrassed and I just rolled my eyes and helped him step into the warm bubbly bath. He smiled warmly and let out a sweet yawn so I washed his hair and body quickly all while he was falling asleep.

I carried him wrapped in a white fluffy towel.

"Dada can I sleep with you tonight?" Gee whispered and yawned.

I thought about it and kissed his cheek
"Sure baby boy, I'm not going to sleep for a littl1e bit though."

"Why not?" He seemed to wake a little

"Daddy's gotta take his medicine, I expect you to be asleep by the time im back up here okay?"

He shrugged and looked down, eventually nodding his head. He seemed sad so I made a mental note to ask about that, he hadn't done that before so I just assumed he was just tired.
I went back out to my car and grabbed all the kittens things which took 3 trips, I filled up his water and food bowls and set up his litter box. The kitten lingered by me for a bit but eventually ran upstairs after hearing Gerard make a small noise in his sleep.

(Just a heads up, this is a "drug" scene, if you don't like weed skip to the next bolded line)

I stretched and took off my shirt and pants then went down to the basement. I turned on the TV down there and got out my stash jar, grinder, and my favorite bong. I popped the top off my glass galaxy jar and smilled at the smell of the luxurious plant. I pulled out a nug and grinded it, then packed it into the resin-stained bowl, taking my green lighter I lit it and breathed in the smooth, milky hit. I cleared it, drank some water then hit it again, eventually finishing the bowl. I packed another, a favorite of mine- white widow, and finished that off too.

(U good fam)

I lifted the glass peice off my lap to put it on the desk when I heard a yell and crying.
I instantly shot up, ignoring everything but gees saddening screams. The sound of glass broke behind me and sceatched against the floor.
I made it to my room and saw Gee hugging his pillow, crying and screaming into it. My heart breaking, I listened, the same word being repeated over and over again.