Secret

READ THIS:

Hello little ones!!! I'm back with an update but I've also been trying to find a specific book. Idk if any of you have read it, I'm pretty sure it's a Ferard but Gerard gets sent to Frank for bad behavior and Frank like forces him into little space and I can't find it and it's making me kind of pissed off😂 if any of you babies can help me out that'd gr8.
K, anyways:

♡Gees pov♡

I crouch down like a cat on the stairs as I watch my daddy grab a beer and a... lighter? He walks out of my view and I hear the basement door open then close.

I stealthy take out my magnifying glass and turn to Mr. Stuffies, my panda inspector, "Come on, Frankie has a secret and we must find it out." I whispered and grabbed his hand, dragging him behind me while I walked around. My nose crunched up as I smelled something I usually do in public more often than not. I follow the sent and it leads me to the door of the basement... Should I ask Frankie? I hear music coming from down there.
I turn to Mr. Stuffies and not my head. Setting him down on the ground next to the door I look at him in the eye "You stay up here and look for clues, I'll investigate daddy."
Then I proceed to quietly and efficiently open and close the basement doors.
I look through the wooden railing and see daddy lighting the lighter over a big glass weird-looking thingy.
I tilt my head to the side in curiosity and continue down the stairs as he lights whatever is in that thing and the room becomes really cloudy.

I decide to reveal myself,
"Daddy?"
He nearly jumped 4 feet into the air.

"Damnit, Gee! You gave me a heartattack!!!" He yelled, then started coughing. I frowned and went to the mini fridge and grabbed him a water bottle.
The whole room smelled like that funky smell. I don't know how to describe it, it's weird but actually kinda smells really good.

"What are you doing up, baby?"

I looked at him for a second then stated, "Welllllllll, me and Mr. Stuffies noticed you had a secret because every night i hear the door open and close before I go to sleepy."
"Mhmm, go on.." Frank pulled me into his lap and I happily continued.
"So we decided to start an investigation and it led me down here to find you with... that.... thing....?"
Almost instantly I pipped up a question, "Daddy, what is that thing?"

He laughed and looked over, "That's called a bong, Little One."

"Oh... What do you do with it?" I asked sucking my thumb.

"You smoke out of it."

"Like your cigarettes?"

He laughed a little, "Sort of. It's a plant called weed sweetheart."

"Oh! I know what that is now."

"You do?" He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded, "It makes you dizzy."

"That's right baby, how do you know this?"

"Ummmmmm.... Hey can I have chocolate milk?"

"Don't you dare doge the question Gerard."

"Mr. Stuffies, retreat!!!" I yelled and slipped out of Frankies hold before running upstairs, grabbing Mr. Stuffies, then running to my room. I hid under the bed and quietly listened to Frank step up the stairs and into my room. I closed my eyes, and felt him grab me from under the bed. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
He smiled, "Hey baby boy."

"Hi daddy!" I giggled.

"Guess who needs to go sleepy?" He asked.

"Never!"

He pinched my butt. "Don't tell me no, Gee. You need sleep, and so do I. It's way past your bed time."

"Otay but... can I sleep in your bed tonight??? Pwease?"

"Whatever you want, Baby Boy."

I cheered and we cuddled allllll night.

Well, at least until we fell asleep... which I was okay with too.

I'm sorry these aren't very long, I'll try to make them longer and more interesting. I've just been really stressed out and I haven't gotten weed in a bit (in case y'all didn't know I almost always write when I'm high cuz I get ideas easier and faster) so yeah. Sorry. Ily babes.