Babyslut

Wow hey I'm back.
Also I'm finally gonna start up my drug informative book and I'll post the first chapter tomorrow. Stay stoned
(Also some kinky, dirty shit in here)

Gees pov

I hummed along to Best of us by Dirty Heads whole scrolling through Instagram. It was around midnight and my bedtime was hours ago but im not tired. I think Frankie is asleep, well at least hopefully he is because if you walks in here and catches me I'm in trouble. I'm not even supposed to have my phone with me because I always stay up late on it so he made a rule but he forgot to take it from me tonight.

I rolled over on my back and straightened my knee-highs and black panties. I smiled down at me and felt confident so I had a little photo shoot of myself.
After taking about 50 pictures I pulled up my text messages. At the top was Frankie, I smirked at the idea that rolled through my head and attached the two best photos, one of my lower half and one of my upper half where I was biting my lip. Just a little test to see if he's up...

I see that he's typing but it goes away. All of the sudden my door slams open and Frank in the doorway with a pissed but lusty look on his face. I give him a little smirk and he replaces his face with a mischievous grin.
"What happened to going to bed little one?"
"Umm, Well you see-"
"And." He inturrpted, "You have your phone... so tell me Gee, are you supposed to have your phone?"

"No." I answered and looked down.
He grabbed my chin and harshly moved my face up to look at him,
"No what?"

"No, sir."
"And are you supposed to be awake at 12:30am??"

"No sir."

"So why are you?"

"I-i couldn't sleep, and I didn't wanna go to bed."

"So you send me naughty pictures instead?"

I sit in silence.

"Answer me baby." He sang.

"Y-yeah..."

He tskd, "Well now... that just wont do."
He picked me up and carried me down the hall to the last door, he opened the black door leading into a red room with all kinds of things on the wall...
I giggled excitedly and he threw me onto the bed
I was about to say something before he grabbed my neck and held my face in his other hand, he brought me into a kiss and moved his hand down my body to the back of my thigh. Gripping my thigh and my neck he bit my lip and pulled it outwards, I let a small noise of pleasure and he moved to grip on my black panties, he roughly pulled them down and looked me over.
I blushed and tried go hide my face but he stopped them and held them up, kissing down my neck.

"Don't move." He demanded and walked to the wall, grabbing 4 ropes that was hanging from it and moved to above my head to grab a flogger.
He tied the rope around my wrists up against the metal headboard, and moved to my ankles and tied to the bed as well. He crawled on top of me, nipping and biting at my thighs and working his way up to my lips.

"You're in big trouble baby boy."

"How much trouble?" I bit my lip

He let out a low growl and spread my legs, gripping onto my sides

"Forget the damn flogger" he grunted and pushed himself in, I gasped and twisted the rope around my hands.

This was bliss

>>
Gee was sitting on the counter behind Frank, shipping online while he was waiting for breakfast. He smiled once he found everything he wanted and and spoke sweetly.
"Hey Daddy."

"Yes babyslut?"

Gee blushed and took a deep breath before asking his question
"Can I get this?" He asked holding up his phone showing the Items in a shopping cart online.

Frank looked over everything
There were 3 sets of stockings with little bows on backs- Pink, baby blue, and Black. A candy gag, black and white kitten ears, and a silver metal choking collar.
"Hmmm, sure little one." He agreed and put in his credit card and address, he kissed Gees forehead and went back to making breakfast.

"I love you."

Frank paused for a moment, taken back by this but a smile grew on his face and a sense of peace cast over him.

"I love you too baby."

I really wanna start my YouTube channel up again. Like I want it to be all tripped out and hippy and I want to post videos of smoking and graffiti and some of the amazing adventures I'm gonna go on but since I'm not 18 yet I wanna keep it discrete and not show my face and then once I'm an adult, happy with myself  and the way I look have like a face reveal and be like "This is me. I love what I do, i love who I am, i love who I'm with" and live out my dreams and gawh for once in my life im really excited about my future♡