Paul #3

You and everyone will be normal font, Paul will be bold, and other things will be in italics.

"Paaaaul stopppppp" You laughed as your boyfriend of almost a year tickled you. "Neveeer" He replied mocking you. He tickled you for another couple mintues before stopping and he leaned down to kiss you. Big mistake! You quickly flipped him over and started tickling him. He was about as ticklish as you so your tickle fights were usually pretty even. He started laughing immediately. "Y/N Stopppp" You laughed, his laugh was just so contagious and you loved it. You tickled him a few more mintues before stopping and just laying beside him. He grabbed his phone to check the time. "It's almost 2 we need to go get ready for the GG shoot" You smirked at him and said "I'll race you!" He shook his head,laughed and said "Okay" You helped him up and said "Okay in 3...2...1...go!" You both ran across the room to the GG room and as always you tied! You guys did stuff like this all the time it didn't bother anyone,they all think it's cute. You and Paul Hi-5ed and laughed. You leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before going to your spot next to where your brother Connor sits. A few mintues later Tanner and Connor walk in. You smile and say "You guys ready to lose?" Tanner and Connor shake their heads laughing and say "You're on!" The game ends and you've won over all! You laugh and say "Haha told you I would win!" Connor shakes his head and says "I would've done a lot better if you weren't tickling me every time I got in the lead!" Tanner says "Me too! If Paul wouldn't have tickled me so much I probably would've at least gotten 3rd!" You and Paul laugh. You do the outro and all leave,to get ready and go to this huge meeting with everyone. It was kinda odd since usually the meetings are really small and it's just separate groups of people but you didn't really question it. You give Paul a quick kiss and say "See you at the meeting" He kisses you back and says "I'll miss you" You laugh and say "I'll miss you too" You grab a notebook, a couple pencils and a pen and head to the meeting room. You get there and see the table is moved out and everyone is sitting on the floor except for Paul,Matt and Connor they're standing up. You notice you were the last person to get in there. Matt calls you up and then says "Okay so Paul has something to ask Y/N but he wanted Connor up here and he wanted the rest of us in here to witness it since we're all family" You stand there kinda confused. Paul asks you to close your eyes. You do and a few seconds later he asks you open them and you see him on one knee. You gasp. "Y/N will you marry me.?" You nod your head yes,unable to speak. You run and jump into his arms. Everyone is awing and cheering. You kiss. A few seconds into the kiss you put your hands on his side's and squeeze,he squeaks and everyone laughs. He squeezes your side's and you also squeak and everyone laughs even more,and soon an all out tickle war has started between everyone. What a great way to end the work day.

The end.