Giggles part two

Dream has no time to react before your fingers are on his neck wiggling and scratching all around causing for giggles to bubble up and out his mouth,as he desperately tries to scrunch up his neck to lessen the sensations! "AH! Bbbhahahhahahbbbheheheeeehehhehe!" You laugh a bit and saw "Awe what's the matter honey can't take your own medicine hmm? Are you too sensitive?" You smirk as you lean down to whisper the last part in his ear causing for him to let out a small squeal as he slams his ear down on his shoulder "GAAH! Nnahahhahattt tttthehehehhe ehehhehahharrsss!" You can't help the giggle that slips as you say "It's always been so funny to me how my neck and ears aren't sensitive at all but yours are very very sensitive" Dream begins blushing a light pink as he weakly tells you to shut up in between his giggles "hahah sshhhuutttt iiitttt!" You scoff copying his tone from earlier and acting mock offended "how rude! I guess I'm just gonna have to teach you a lesson then...." You move down to sit on his calves and his eyes instantly widen as giggles continue sputtering out simply from knowing where you're going to target next and probably last since he can't take much on this spot or much after this spot either.... "bbahahbbehehe you don't hhahahahvvehehhee to doohhooo this!" You fake pout a bit putting your hand on your heart "Oh but sweetheart I really do, because you know you telling me to shut it just wounded me oh so deeply and the only thing that can fix it is.... your wild laughter so- laugh for me Dreamie!" And so with that you waste no time scratching scribbling and squeezing all over his thighs! The backs,the fronts, the sides, the inner thighs literally every spot on them you could reach! Dreams eyes widen once more as he lets out a scream before falling into loud laughter and not long after that his signature tea kettle wheezes and moments after that descending into silent laughter! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BBBBBBBBBHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHBBBBBBHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH *wheeze wheeze wheeze wheeze wheeze* * silent laughter *" You stop after about ten seconds and climb of his legs allowing for him to curl up as he still slightly flinches and giggles residually for a few minutes "Well that was fun wasn't it dreamie?" He light heartedly glares at you but then his blush darkens slightly as he says "sometimes I really forget how good of a ler you can be..." You smile happily and say "Sometimes I do too honestly.. but hey while we're at it since I have this little bit of a ler mood left wanna go help me attack sap?" He breaks outs out into a grin as he says "Of course I do you idiot!" He jumps of the bed grabbing your hand excitedly dragging you with him as you both giggle giddily, and so for the next small while more giggles, laughter and just all around pure happiness is heard...

The end