Family chaos

You and a group of the guys from the dream SMP had all decided to take about a month off from streaming and rent a house together! It was a great vacation just finally seeing everyone in person both a mixture of those you had already met before in person and those you had never met in person. One night you all had decided to break out a throwback and play some just dance! The teams were You,Dream,Sapnap,George and then Alex,Karl,Tommy and Tubbo! Ranboo was there as well but didn't want to participate rather deciding to be the audience. So you and Alex were last it was all tied up so it was as serious as it could get! Alex wasn't paying attention at first to how good you were doing he was to focused on being cocky and focusing on his score but suddenly an idea came to mind as his elbow accidentally connected with your side causing for you to squeak and a short giggle to break out. "EEK aha!" You ignored it and quickly refocused but Alex discreetly nodded to his other team mates motioning for one of them to sneak behind you, it was Tubbo who decided to act upon Alex's wishes. He attempted to sneak behind you, however sap was quick to alert you to his presence yelling out asking what he was doing but it was too late! His fingers connected with your sides quick to squeeze and scribble them with all his might but not enough to hurt at all. You lost your balance your knees immediately buckling from the sensations as you let out a small scream before breaking into laughter! "AAH TUBBO HAHAHAHA NOOHHOOO!" Alex laughed and his other team mates cheered him on but soon Alex let out his own scream before dissolving into laughter as Dream suddenly snuck behind him fingers digging into his pits,successfully and very effectively giving him a taste of his own medicine. "AYE AYE AYE WHAT THE HEHEHECCKKK MAHAHAHNN!" Dream laughs as he says "What just evening the playing fiEHEHELLDD!" Dream began to break into his own laughter suddenly feeling fingers wiggling on his neck. Tommy had decided to get involved in order to try and give Alex a chance to get back in the game but also just to add to the chaos of we're being honest. Although his plan to give Alex a chance to getting back in the game was no use seeing as quick as Tommy started on Dream sapnap was quick to come take over once again encapacitating Alex once more! You managed to get the upper hand on Tubbo with help from George! Tubbo breaking into frantic giggles that quickly turned to laughter as your fingers wandered around his torso desperately looking for a good or as tubbo would state bad spot! "GUYS NO! AH! NOT THERE!" Just as you had found one suddenly George squealed and fell backwards right into Karl's tight tickly hug! Karl giggled as he poked squeezed and prodded George's stomach eliciting various squeals,squeaks and laughter from him. Sapnaps laughter broke out as Alex gained the upper hand on him but Alex was so distracted with getting revenge on sapnap that he completely forgot about the game. Amongst the chaos somehow Dream managed to get the upper hand on Tommy quickly attacking the younger boys ribs disabling any attempt at getting the upper hand back. George managed to gain the upper hand on Karl causing for Karl's laughter to break out and even more chaos to break loose, when suddenly everyone heard the sound signifying the game was over! Among all the chaos ranboo picked up a discarded remote and began dancing his heart out, he quickly became embarrassed tho as he noticed the chaos having stopped. Suddenly sapnap cheered out in victory "WE WIN!" Tommy was quick to protest saying "WHAT NO YOU DID NOT WE WON!" George is quick to speak up saying "Actually he was using Y/N's remote so technically we do win" Tubbo scoffs and says "He wasn't even playing so it doesn't count!" You shake your head and laugh saying "Guys guys guys let's just call it a tie we have a much more interesting situation at hand here" You smirk advancing towards ranboo, he eyes you nervously glancing at your hands "Y/N nonono!" You laugh and say "I think you mean yes" He takes off running from you but is promptly tripped by Dream and caught by sap his hands held above his head, and so you give ranboo a taste of the chaos for a few minutes before stopping and suggesting you all go out for some pizza...

The end