Stripper Love

F*ck you who the h*ll is Cardi Beyonce. Nobody Nicki stop all that yelling. If you saw some other b*tch half naked in my phone you know you would flip yo sh*t. I remained quiet. Exactly!! Now who the h*ll is she Beyonce I will not ask again Nicki yelled at me. She's a stripper Nicki.

A STRIPPER!! So you mean to tell me that you got some random a*s b*tch in your phone She yelled. No Nicki she knows me from high school and we use to be close so she wanted to catch up. She only sent those pictures because she wanted to know my opinion on her new outfit because she knows I am a fashion designer I said looking at Nicki.

F*ck that Beyonce

F*ck that Beyonce. She flirting with you and you too blind to see it. Whatever Nicki I'm out I said snatching my phone from her. I was pissed so I walked out the room and out the house. I got in the car and started driving down the street. My phone started ringing and it was a FaceTime call from Cardi.

I answered it and put my phone in the cell phone holder I had so I wouldn't have to hold the phone while driving. Heyyy!! Cardi said extra happy. I wasn't in the mood so I didn't really say anything back. Babe what's wrong talk to me she said. Nicki she B*tching again. Awww what you do this time Cardi said trying not to laugh.

It's not funny you just trying to start mess by sending those pictures knowing Nicki stay looking at my phone. Now she thinks your flirting with me and want me to stop hanging around you. Which never going to happen Cardi said. Look babe I'm at work if you want you can come.

Just chill with me until it's time for me to dance she said. Yeah because I need a drink or better yet I need to smoke because I'm on ten right now I said irritated. I hung up the phone and grabbed my wallet, keys and my phone and got out the car. I was so angry that I really didn't pay too much attention to my outfit.

I got out the car and made sure my doors were locked before walking inside the club

I got out the car and made sure my doors were locked before walking inside the club. I come here so much that nobody really stops me. It's against the rules for the dancers to have guest in their rooms without permission but James let's it slide for Cardi but only for me though. I knocked on her door and waited for her to open the door.

Hey babe Cardi said once she opened the door

Hey babe Cardi said once she opened the door. I instantly smiled and walked inside the room. An hour went by and Nicki has been blowing up my phone. Honestly why are you still with her Cardi asked. She was the only person there for me once you left. Bey baby I'm sorry.

You know if I was old enough I would of stayed but my mom decided she wanted my family to move Cardi said. We really didn't tell people but back in high school we use to mess around before she left. Not even Cardi realized how much her leaving affected me.

I tried calling you but you never answered and eventually the phone number was no longer in service Cardi said sounding a little hurt. That's because I was mad. Imagine how you feel if the person you love just randomly tells you oh I'm moving without no real explanation I said with hurt in my voice.

Y-you l-love me Cardi said. Yes I did well I never stopped I wanted to tell you but I was scared. I even went to your house but by the time I got there you was gone a-and I was mad at myself for years I been mad.

I started playing with my nails nervously when I felt Cardi lift my head up and kissed me. It caught me by surprise but eventually I started kissing her back. I love you too babe Cardi said against my lips which caused me to smile and kiss her passionately. I f*cking knew it we both heard and pulled away. I saw an angry Nicki charging towards Cardi and Pulled her off my lap. Cardi was on the ground and Nicki immediately started punching her.

(A/N: Should I make a part two? Also if I turned this into a full story would you read it? )