Let's Get High

Beyonce, rihanna and I were sitting in the living room on the floor watching some movie. To be honest I wasn't really paying attention to the movie. We were also bundled up in covers.

I had my head on Beyonce chest with her arm around me. Babe I'm bored I said looking up at her. Be nice she mumbles to me. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

She knows I don't like Rihanna but that's her best friend so I suck it up when she is around. I looked at Rihanna and mugged her. Stop Beyonce said tapping my leg.

Thirty minutes later and the movie finally ended. Thank God I mumbled and stood up. I felt a hard slap to my a*s and turned around and saw Bey smirking. Ouch babe that hurt I said rubbing my a*s. You know what that was for.

B-but I started to say but she gave me a look and I instantly got quiet. Hey Bey Rihanna said. Yes Rih she said looking at Rihanna. Do you mind if we smoke she said holding a bag with already rolled blunts.

Sure I mean that's if Nicki wants to. Baby is that ok she ask. Sure that's fine I said. Great Rihanna said and took a blunt out the bag and started lighting it. I sat down next to Bey while rihanna took a couple pulls from the blunt before she passed it to Bey and then after Bey took a couples pulls before passing it to me.

Three blunts, two family size bag of chips, Two liters of sodas later we were all pretty messed up. Bey was saying random things that crossed her mind but I stopped listening.

I got up and went to my stereo that had my Ipod plugged up to it and turned my music on and started dancing. Rihanna looked at me for a couple of seconds before she got up and joined me.

Then that's when the song switched to Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz. I started twerking to the song. D*mn baby Bey said and I looked back and saw her looking at me.

While me and Rih was dancing I slipped and knocked us both backwards on the couch. Me and Rih looked at each other and busted out laughing. Then it got real quiet and we were both staring at each other before Rih leaned in and kissed me.

I forgot Bey was siting right on the floor and started kissing Rih back. Eventually the kissed started getting heated and It wasn't until I heard Bey yell YO! WHAT THE F*UCK! I remembered she was still siting on the floor. I instantly pushed Rih away and was no longer high and realized what I just did.