"You're still my emergency contact, I have to change that," he says. "I'm fine, it's just a scratch."

Zayn gets up, walking over to Harry.

"Harry," he breathes out.

"Zayn."

Zayn uses his good hand to draw Harry close to him, their bodies touch and their lips do too. He kisses Harry with so much passion, the boys knees go weak, Zayn holds him, kisses him like this would be their last kiss.

Louis is fuming, wanting to separate them but he isn't sure what Zayn's reaction would be, and frankly, he's scared. Zayn didn't even glance at him when he came in.

To Louis relief, Zayn pulls apart from their steamy kiss. "God, I've missed you."

"How did you know I was in the hospital?" He asks Harry.

"I was with him when he got the call," he replies.

"What? Why were you with him?" Zayn looks puzzled.

"Ask him, he came to visit me."

Zayn finally looks at Louis, but not in a good way. "You went to meet him?"

"I was looking for you."

"I told you to leave me alone," Zayn says. "I don't want anything to do with you."

"I just wanted to explain,"

"I'll just wait outside," Harry mentions, leaving the married couple alone before Zayn could interject.

"Zayn, I'm sorry," he starts. "I shouldn't have said that."

"You shouldn't have told me the truth? That just shows how sorry you really are," he rolls his eyes.

"No, I'm sorry because I lied," he says. "I was hurt, I wanted to say something that would hurt you too, so I said the baby wasn't yours, but it is."

"I don't believe you."

"But it's the truth, there's no way I'd be stupid enough to have someone else's baby, I never cheated on you while we were together," he admits. "I just- I don't know why I said that, I promise, I'm having your baby."

"I can't believe you," he shakes his head. "Louis... I know at first, I didn't want this baby, but I got over that, and I was so excited about him. Imagine how crushed I was when you said I wasn't the father, and I know you, you wouldn't lie about something like this, you said it out of anger, yes, but you wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true."

"But it's not true," Louis starts wiping his eyes now. "I don't know what's wrong with me, maybe it's the hormones but I swear this baby is yours."

"I-I can't bring my hopes up."

"You don't want this baby to be yours? Is it because you got him pregnant?" Louis sobs.

"Harry's not pregnant," he says. "If this baby isn't mine Louis, I'll be crushed for the second time, I wouldn't be able to handle it, I couldn't even handle it this time."

"We can do a DNA test, right now," Louis says. "I know it's not safe till after the baby is born, but I want to prove to you that I'm not lying."

"We'll do it after the baby is born then," he says. "Till then, I don't think we should see each other."

"Zayn... I love you, you can't leave me."

"No Louis, you don't love me. I loved you, but you left me. And now, I'm doing the same," he says. "I'm leaving this hospital with Harry, you can find your way."

He leaves Louis sobbing, he wants to turn back, confront his husband, do everything he can to make him happy, but he knows if he does that, he'll never be able to leave Louis this time, and they'll just continue the cycle.

His chest hurts, he feels like crying too. But he knows if he sees Harry, he would feel better. He sees Harry waiting at the reception, and he does. He gives Harry a sad smile.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks. "Are you okay? Do you need to see the doctor again?"

"No... I'm fine," he smiles.

"Zayn... you're crying," Harry says.

Zayn rubs his eyes, he didn't even notice that he was. "I ended things with Louis."

"You didn't..."

"I did," he says. "I should have done it earlier, I'm sorry for what I did to you Harry, no one deserves that. And I'll understand if you don't want to be with me after this."

"You know I can't stay away from you," Harry confesses. "Why didn't you answer my calls or messages?"

"I got into a fight with Louis, I broke my phone and I didn't want to get a new one because I just needed to be by myself for a while, I think it helped," he admits. "Did Louis say anything to you? Did he hurt you? I know how he can be..."

"He just implied that I was a slut, that's all," Harry laughs. "How did you get into a car accident?"

"Some asshole came from nowhere and hit my car," he complains.

"I'm glad you're okay," Harry says.

"I'm glad you're with me."

...

who feels bad for Louis? I do 😞😔😔😔