Family Gatherings and Name Announcements

Hermione POV:

It's been about an hour since Percy left to go speak with his parents about what they will and will not say about his nieces and ever since he left Fred, George, and I have been arguing about what the hell we would name the girls while Ginny and Luna are in the nursery doing something for the girls. "What about Anna and Ella?" George suggests earning looks of horror from both Fred and I. "Have you gone mad? Anna and Ella? No!" Fred says before adding, "How about Layla and Molly?" When Fred suggests we name one after his mother I reach across the table and slap him across the back of the head. "Oi! What the hell do you want to name them them? And, No, We cannot name them after Harry and Percy like you wanted to earlier... Harriett and Persephone, Those were bloody awful." Fred angrily snaps at me to which I respond, "Fine! What about Diata Charlie Ginevra Weasley and Emersyn Skye Alexandra Weasley.... and before you start hating on the names Diata means lion and Emersyn means brave."  I say angrily at the two of them. 

"Well, I like it better than Harriett and Persephone... So I'm in." George says while Fred nods in agreement. "Well then, We have our names." Right about the time we finally decide on names Charlie, Bill, Molly, Arthur, Ron, Harry, and Percy come busting through the door of our common room. Their expressions varying from excitement to anger. "Who do you three think you are? Having Percy come yell at us for telling the truth." Molly lowly demands. "What truth?" I question coolly, "That your children will be nothing special. The Weasley family has loads of twin boys." Arthur says as he puts a arm around Molly who is looking at us with raised eyebrows. "Well, It's a good thing Diata and Emersyn aren't going to be boys isn't it." George snaps at his parents with distaste evident in his voice. 

When it finally sinks in to the remaining few Weasleys who didn't know the babies were gonna be girls, the reactions are purely of excitement... Even Molly and Arthur seem momentarily excited. "What do you mean they aren't boys? Twins are always boys." Molly says before looking at someone behind me as if to confirm what George had said. "It's true, Mum. I was with Hermione when she found out." I hear Ginny say as she pushes her way to the front of the room. "I like their names." Charlie says as he grabs me in for a hug. Molly and Arthur are just standing silently not knowing what to say about the knowledge that their first two grandchildren would be girls. Ron had been silent the entire time, but shocks the life out of me when he pulls me into a tight hug and begins to apologize to me and tell me about the girl he has started to fancy. "Diggory? Cedrics little sister?" "Yep." 

After what feels like hours Ginny decides to steal the spotlight a little bit and announce to her parents that she and Luna had decided to become a couple... Which induced another screaming fit and a round of boxing because Ronald called her a faggot and Percy decided Ron needed another punch to the nose. "EVERYONE WHO IS AGAINST GINNY AND LUNA GET THE BLOODY HELL OUT!" I yell in an act of rage and watch as Arthur, Ron, and Molly exit the common room quickly. "Okay. Now, What did you two do to my children's bedroom? " I question Luna and Ginny with a small smile on my face. " Follow me!" Luna exclaims as she runs in the direction of what will soon be the girls room. "Bloody Hell." Fred and George chorus as they see the large rainbow lion painted on one of the now black walls. "Meet Godric the Lion. Because he's painted with magic paint he can move around the walls and will be able to tell the girls stories." Ginny says with a proud smile on her face. "This is bloody brilliant!" I exclaim happily as I run my hand across the wall.   

*Time Skip: Midnight*

Ginny and Luna finally left so now it's just Fred, George, and I left in our common room drinking tea and talking about the girls. "I don't know how we will do at this whole being parents thing... but I will be sure we are better than Mum and Dad when it comes to accepting their children." Fred says as he lifts his cup to his lips. "I'm sure we will do fine. The real question is who will we pick to be god-parents?" I ask them as I set my cup on the table. "Well, I was thinking Lee and Ginny could be Diata's god-parents, and Harry and Angelina could be Emersyn's." George chimes in from his seat on the floor.  "That could work." I say at the same time Fred says "Sure." I yawn and tell Fred and George that I'm going to bed. "Goodnight, Love. We've gotta finish fixing Spirit Spearmint and then we will join you." George says as he and Fred kiss my head and usher me off into the bedroom... I think we will do okay as parents... I hope anyway. 

(Let me know what you think about the names, and about Ginny and Luna in the comments please!)