"Ginny! Learn how to knock!"

Hermione POV:

We've been here a month and a half... I hate it here. Durmstrang is nothing like Hogwarts. Fred, George, and I are forced to stay in our dorm area ninety percent of the time, quidditch is off limits to Fred and George, and we aren't allowed to write our families. "I'm about to loose my bloody mind." I growl as I make the three of us breakfast. "Mione, Calm down. You know we are technically in hiding right now." George says to me as he helps Fred tweak the 'Spirit Spearmint' gum that got us into this mess in the first place. "I need a distraction from all of this..." I mutter under my breath, looking back down at the pot on the stove... I look down so quick I don't see the twins share a look, and play three rounds of  rock, paper, scissors. A large hand wraps around my waist and gently pulls me towards our bedroom. "I might have an idea." Fred whispers to me as he pulls me into our room and shuts the door. 

"And what idea might that be?" I ask him in confusion as he pulls me around in front of him, and backs me into the wall with his hips pushing up against mine and successfully pinning me to my spot. "This one." he breathes out just before attacking my lips with his own. I don't even have to think about it anymore, I immediately kiss him back. This kiss isn't like the others I've shared with Fred and George over the past two months.... This kiss is hungry and passion filled, driven by lust and desire. My hands tangle into his hair, and his hands find their way to my arse...  squeezing it roughly, causing me to gasp in surprise. When I gasp, Fred takes his opportunity and slowly snakes his tongue into my mouth to dance with my own. I can't help the small moan that escapes my lips... I feel him smirk into the kiss and reach down to grab my thighs, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. My hands slowly begin to undo the buttons on his shirt, causing him to groan, and pull away from my lips. Moving his lips down my neck leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses until he reaches the junction of my shoulder and neck, He begins to nip and suck harshly when his lips find the spot the makes me weak in my knees... I stop fiddling with the middle button on his shirt just long enough to let a loud moan fall from my lips. 

As quickly as possible I finish unbuttoning his shirt, and let it slide down his arms. Not pulling his lips away from my soft spot, he takes one hand up to the hem of my shirt, slowly slides his hand under it, and begins to gently grope my breast...  Quickly, I untangle my hands from his hair, Lift my arms up and allow Fred to pull my shirt off in one swift movement. When I reach down for the button on his jeans he quickly carries me over to the bed. As quickly as possible I help him slide his jeans down and he kicks them across the room. I reattach my lips to his, and feel his hands undo the button on my jeans and jerk them down my legs... Fred pulls away from our kiss enough to take in my body clad in only my sheer white bra and knicker set, and let out a low groan. He has this look in his eyes that I can't help but find extremely attractive...  Possessiveness. No more than two minuets later all remaining clothing has been removed (ripped) from our bodies, and we begin to combine our bodies just as we have already combined our souls...and I must say it hurts a little.  As the tension builds in the room, the aroma thickens and all I can smell is a mix of Fred's cologne, Sweat, and a smell I cannot place... The measure of pleasure the both of us are feeling in this moment of intimacy is enough to take my mind off of the fact that we are basically living in a really nice prison...   

I wrap my legs around his waist once more, pull myself up off of the bed, dig my nails into his back, and toss my head back in pure ecstasy when he hits a spot within me... He keeps hitting that spot, quickly driving both of us towards the edge, moans slipping from both of our lips. Just as the both of us finish and find our release , the door to our room swings open, a startled Ginny Weasley lets out a yelp, before turning on the spot, and leaving the room... slamming the door behind her.  "Damnit." I pant as I quickly untangle myself from Fred and toss on my clothes. Not bothering to wait on Fred I walk into our common area and find Ginny, Ron, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Molly, Arthur, Harry, and of course George (who happens to be wearing a evil smirk on his face). "Um... Hello." I squeak out, embarrassment clear on my face. "Hey, Mione!" Harry exclaims getting up and pulling me into a tight hug... Ginny lets out a loud laugh and then says something that makes me freeze. "Hermione... You've got on Freds socks and shirt...", Ron, being the observant bloke he is asks me, "What happened to your hair?" this question catches the attention of Bill and Charlie who promptly burst into laughter upon seeing my appearance. 

Fred chooses this moment to enter the room, looking just as disheveled as I am. This sends Bill and Charlie into another round of laughter, Percy into a horrified face, Molly and Arthur are looking at the two of us in shock, Ginny and George wear knowing smirks, Harry looks enraged, and the we have Ron who still doesn't understand what the hell is going on. "Good job, Little brother." Charlie manages to choke out in between laughs, as he walks over to Fred and claps him on the back. "Do I need to sit the three of you down for a lecture about babies? I am still to young to be a grand-mum. " Molly says with a glare at Fred, George, and I. "WAIT! ARE YOU TELLING ME THEY WERE DOING THE NASTY?"  Ron yells in horror causing all five of his older brothers and his little sister to burst out laughing. I groan and bury my face into my hands. "Sod off." I manage to choke out through my embarrassment. Fred finally finds Ginnys eyes and exclaims "Ginny! Learn how to knock!" "Fred! Learn how to lock a door!" Ginny counters with a smirk. 

"Not to sound rude, but why are all of you here?" George asks walking over to me a draping his arm around my shoulder. "Viktor Krum has offered the lot of us a separate living space here so we can be closer to you three. Harry wont make it at school without Hermione. So Ginny, Harry, and I will be transferring to Durmstrang." Ron tells George, not meeting his eyes. "Thats great!" I exclaim moving to hug my three best friends (Ignoring the dull aching in my lower half), Harry pulls me in for a tight hug, Ginny sequels and hugs me so tight I feel like my eyes might pop out, Ron however quickly hugs me before pulling back like I had burnt him... Then again, I did just sleep with his brother... Oops. "We better get going." Molly says, quickly hugging the six of us that would remain here, ushering the other four that were leaving into the floo, then flooing herself home as well. "We are going to go find our dorm." Harry says, pulling Ginny and Ron out with him. Once we finally have a free house I sigh and plop down onto our couch... "Well, This was eventful morning... I need a shower." I say after smelling traces of sweat still on me. Standing up, I make my way over to the bathroom to have a shower.

 "Wait for me, Granger!" George yells after me, running to catch up with me. "Mind if I join?" George questions me, with a trademark Weasley Twin smirk on his face. "I don't mind." I say back to him with a wink. After a eventful shower, I walk into our bedroom and flop down onto our bed. A very sleepy looking George walks in, followed by a not as tired looking Fred. "Do you two want to take a nap?" I ask them, watching their eyes light up at my offer. "Yes." they say together as Fred crawls over me to his side of the bed, and George slips into bed beside me. The three of us tangle our limbs together and become a mess of arms and legs. "Goodnight." I mutter as my exhaustion consumes me and I drift off to sleep with the Weasley twins on my brain.

Hermiones Underwear Set

(Let me know what you think of this update in the comments!)