Part 19

Dean's Pov

As I woke up I remembered what had happened and I groaned then I said as I realised I was on a bed said fuck me sideways. I then sat up and looked around and noticed I wasn't in a room I recognised so I figured I must be in one of my uncles rooms in his house. It looked like the most beautiful room I had saw in my life even my room doesn't compare to this.

Once I had rapped my head around everything the bedroom door opened and so I looked up. As I looked up I saw Alastair and Lilith walk in and as soon as I saw them I backed up on the bed wanting to get far away from them. After a few minutes dad then walked into the room and looked at me leaning against the headboard of the bed and he sighed.

Dad then said I knew it would have consequences but I didn't think it would be this. I then just glared at him and said well what do you think think would have happened I mean Lilith literally was there and told the hellhounds to rip me to shreds. Then after that Alastair was the one to toucher me in hell for 40 years. I mean really dad did you think I would just be happy families about all this.

Dad then said well no obviously not but I hoped it would be ok. I then rolled my eyes and said nothing about this is ok nothing at all dad.
Dad then looked down and said I know and I'm sorry for all I have put you through Dean you my son and I love you so much. I smiled and said I love you to dad and as I said that I knew I had to forgive all my siblings as they were family.

So I said to dad hey dad do you mind sending in Benny, Meg and Ruby please so I can talk to all my siblings at once. Dad then smiled and said knowing I was making the effort to forgive my siblings no problem Dean I'll send them all right in and he walked out of the room.

Then after waiting for 10 minutes in silence with Alastair and Lilith staring straight at me my 3 other siblings walked in the door. So just as they walked in I thought let's get this party started and I laughed at me thinking that knowing it was way more than a party it was going to be a disaster.

Review and comment