Part 7

Dean's Pov

Once I woke up I knew something was off as I was lying on some type of bed. It freaked me out a bit so I jumped off the bed in a panic and I looked around the room I was in. While looking around I saw the room was all white and it felt like a peaceful place. All that was in the room was a bed, a wardrobe, a small tv and a door that had no handle.

As soon as I saw what room I was in I said to myself where the hell is Sam once I saw he wasn't with me. In a fit of worry and panic about Sam I bolted to the door in the room and started banging on it seeing no other way. I then started shouting HEY LET ME THE FUCK OUT AND WHERE THE HELL IS SAM. Next thing I know the door opens and I back away as I watch Michael walk in.

As soon as he's in I make a break for the door but as soon as I got to it the door automatically closes. I groaned annoyed and looked at Michael to see him smirking at me. He then said sorry Dean but you aren't getting out of this room until we think your ready for it. I said why the fuck not and where the hell is Sam and Michael sighed and said you aren't ready to face what is outside this room yet that's why.

Now as for Sam he is with Lucifer his dad in his own house. Just like your with me your dad in my house and I said angrily I am not fucking your son now leave me alone. After I said that I walked back over to the bed and lied down on it and frowned.

As I lied there thinking Michael said walking over to me look Dean we are in heaven and there are lots of stuff to do beyond what you can think of but you have to give it a chance. I then looked at him and said in a sad sounding and looking kids voice will I ever see Sam again.

Michael then sighed and said yes you will see him again he is your cousin. You won't however see him until both you and Sam get used to being here and get used to me and Lucifer being your dads. I sighed and said fine I guess I'll just have to get used to it then.

Michael then smiled and said ok good now I'll go get you some food and then we will go over the rules and the punishments of this household. I gulped and said wait what rules what do you mean rules. Michael then sighed as he walked back to the door and he said you are going to need rules now that your a teenager again.

After he said that he walked out of the room through the door that had no handle and no way out at least for me anyway until Michael says so. I have 2 words for that fucking hell. What in the hell did he mean by now that your a teenager again.

Review and comment