Part 11

Dean's Pov

Once I woke up the next morning I sat up on my bed. As I sat up I was reminded from yesterday's spanking by hot hot pain coming from my butt. I let out a yell and then but my lip not wanting my dad to come in and start arguing with me again.

I then ignored the pain and looked around my completely white room. As I did I sighed and said well I better get up and I groaned and got off of my bed and I took my clothes off and walked over to my bathroom.

Then I went in and got washed and then went to the toilet. After that I went back to my room and over to my wardrobe and got out my clothes. I then got changed into new clothes for the day which will hopefully be longer than yesterday.

Once I was dressed I walked over to my bedroom door and took a breath. The reason I took a breath was I was preparing myself for Michael once more. Then I opened the door and walked out of my room and walked over to the stairs and went down them.

As soon as I was at the bottom I heard my dad and 3 others in the kitchen so I took a breath once more and walked into the kitchen. Not knowing what to expect and not knowing who I will see. I know for sure it won't be Sam since my dad is so stubborn like that.

I walked into the kitchen and I stood in the door way once I saw who was in the kitchen. I saw my dad, Rafael, Gabriel and my younger brother Adam and as I saw him I gasped knowing that he should be dead dead dead.

As soon as I gasped everyone in the kitchen turned to me and my dad gulped while everyone in the room waved. I just shouted in shock WHAT THE FUCK DAD ME AND SAM THOUGHT ADAM WAS DEAD staring at him.

Review and comment