Part 10

Dean's Pov

Once we got into my house my dad Michael walked us over to the couch and sat me down on it and sat beside me. As soon as he sat down I put my head down not wanting to look at him knowing I was crying. I did not want him seeing me like this I don't like that except for Sammy.

Michael then looked at me and said Dean look at me and I shook my head no and continued crying and Michael just sighed and grabbed my chin and turned my head to look at him. When I was looking at him I saw the disappointment of me on his face and that made me cry more.

I then saw Michael grabbing some tissues off of the table and he handed them to me. I smiled at him and said thanks dad and grabbed the tissues. Michael just smiled and said alright Dean I know you are sorry for doing what you did but it was still wrong so this is what's going to happen. I groaned and said ok what dad.

Michael just said then well let me talk don't interrupt me got it. I just sighed and frowned and said alright fine and Michael said ok good. Now since I am a man from the old days I believe in spanking so I'm going to spank you.

Once he said that I shouted what what the hell and Michael didn't like that I interrupted him cause he grabbed me and pulled me over his knee. I started squirming and trying to get up and I said no no please and Michael said it's your own fault I told you not to interrupt me didn't I.

I then said yes yes you did but it's not fair I don't want spanked and Michael said tough now are you going to listen or interrupt again. I sighed and said fine I'll listen and Michael said good now like I said I'm going to spank you.

I'll spank you 25 times and then after that you will go straight to your room where you will go straight to bed with no dinner. I groaned and said what no fair you can't tell me what to do and Michael said yes yes I can no matter what you do you are only 13 years of age and you are and you will always be my son which means I'm in charge of you got that.

I groaned and said fuck you and I tried my hardest to get up but Michael just kept me over his knee. Groaned and Michael said you should not have said that Dean and he started spanking my butt so hard with smack after smack after smack. By the time the 25th smack came I was crying so hard and I was so so sore.

So once he let me up off of his lap and before he could talk to me I ran out of the room and ran upstairs to my bedroom. Once in my bedroom I slammed my room door so loud you'd think we'd had an earthquake.

I then ran to my bed and through myself on it while lying down and I cried my eyes out thinking of what else could go wrong in my life right now. I just wanted Sam in this very moment. I eventually cried myself into a deep sleep.

Review and comment