"O-okay" Lee stuttered. 

I wince, "won't we get in trouble for this?" I ask as I lean over towards Blue. 

"The guards know what he did to you, they said we can do whatever as long as the screaming doesn't go above a 7" he smiles back at me. 

What have I gotten myself into?

"Now, Lee, who is your contact outside these walls. Name. Now" Blue snaps sharply. 

"Lia. Lia visits me once every month, she gives me some of the information, keeps me updated, then she leave" he stuttered as he cried out in fear. 

So much for looking like a badass, Lee. 

"Lia is a petty, selfish woman Lee. She's not smart enough to know about me or pull off that shit show you so proudly displayed on my fucking building. Who's the mastermind?" Blue snapped. 

"I-I don't know!" 

Another pencil lodged into his other shoulder, this one much closer to his neck. 

He hisses out in pain as he wiggles in his chains, "I DON'T PLEASE! LIA! LIA WAS THE ONE WHO CAME TO ME WITH THE WHOLE PLAN, SHE KNEW THE INFORMATION SHE NEVER TOLD ME WHO SHE GOT IT FROM!" he cried out as Blue glared over at him. 

I knew he had to be telling the truth, Lia was a slipper bitch and there was no doubt in my mind that she had set this dumbass up. 

"That's pretty good aim" I smile over at Blue who's lips twitch as he looks over at me. 

"I kick ass at darts, you wanna try?" he asks handing me over another one of his pencils. How many did he steal?

I shrug as I take the pencil and before Lee can even send me one of his pleading looks, I throw it with all my might at him. 

It plucks him in the forehead before falling to his lap. 

His mouth open in shock and betrayal at me. 

I wince I turn to Blue who just gives me a dull look, "that was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. You literally threw that over handed at him. Do you realize that?" he questions lowly, his head hung like he couldn't believe I had actually done something so terrible. 

"I've never played darts!" 

"I guess you aimed well, we'll work on it Katty" he sighs before turning to look at a still shocked Lee. 

Blue easily stands up, dropping the twenty pencils he had smuggled into this room onto the table. 

"Well, it's been real Lee. I'd get those checked out, lead poisoning and all" he continues as he easily lifts me to my feet, "have fun ... here, make friends, don't be the bottom, and don't drop the soap" Blue continues as he marches us out of the room where a bleeding and baffled Lee is still sitting chained to his chair. 

The guards easily escort us out of the building back outside, nodding once at Blue before heading back in. 

We easily jump in the car and Blue starts heading back towards the city. My mind suddenly slaps me, "where's Nana K at now?" I ask him. 

He sneers at the name, "I shoved her into your Mom's arms and then went home, yesterday".

My eyes widen in surprise, "my mom, gave her a hug?" 

"No. We knocked, she answered. Looked at us, tried to slam the door in our faces. I had the wrestle the door open from her, then I kicked your grandmother into the house, slammed the door in their faces and sped walked home".

I can't help but laugh, now that sounds more like my crazy ass family. 

"Was she really that bad?"

"She's like you on crack and with powers. It was awful" he sighed. "Speaking of which, what did you end up doing with all the kids and supers we saved? They can't still be at that hotel I put them up at right?" he asks looking over at me. 

I try not to make eye contact, "yea, we-I found them a place to stay" I mutter trying not to twitch under Blue's eyes. 

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Well you were gone!"

"Oh my god, what did you do?" 

"And I didn't have enough money to keep them in the hotel!"

"I'm going to run this car into a wall, Katty" he warned. 

"So ... I put them in the only place I knew was secure!"

"If you say you put them in my beach house, Katrina-"

"Of course not! It's still got bullet holes in it!"

He's silent for a while  before he finally turns back to me, "well then where the fuck are they?" 

He was going to be so pissed.