“Alright, it’s time for the final challenge” Chris said. “The Rejected Olympic Relay Race, each of the three parts were pitched to the comity but sadly rejected as an Olympic sport. First each of you has to put on one of these” Chris said giving Owen a cow hat and Gwen a chicken one.

“I think it’s clear why this event wasn’t accepted” Gwen said.

“Dressed as a cow and a chicken, run to the first location and shimmy up the pole to retrieve your flag, if you don’t have a flag don’t bother coming down off that pole” Chris said.

“Oooh that's gonna be tough for the big guy” Geoff said.

“Next you’ll cross a three-hundred meter balance beam, suspended across a massive gorge, while carrying an eagle’s egg” Chris said. 

“Oh, is that all?” Owen asked.

“No, below, your friends, the rare but real, man eating fresh water sharks” Chris said.

“You had to ask” Gwen said.

“The final leg of the race is a long distance run, returning to the finish line, here. First camper to arrive wins” Chris said.

“Good luck Owen, if I had to lose to anyone here, it’d be you” Gwen said. “Aww that's so nice. I hope you lose to me too!” Owen said.

“Yeah go Owen!! We want a party!!” Geoff yelled standing up.

“Your gonna get one! Woo! Hoo!!” Owen said.

Everyone on Owen’s side cheered again. “Go Gwen! Kick his butt girl!!” LeShawna cheered.

“You can do it Gwen!” Trent said. “Come on Gwen! You got this!!”

“On your marks, get set, GO!” Chris yelled as they went off.

“I’m gonna go help the Owen with the pole” Geoff said running next to Owen, Izzy got up and went with him as well. Gwen’s pole was slippery and Trent helped her by wiping it off with his shirt. Heather Izzy and Geoff were trying to push Owen up the pole. Owen finally got up.

“Yes! I got it! Hahaha! I got the flag! How do I get down?” He asked.

“Slide like a fireman dude!” Geoff said. 

Owen slid down slowly. “Ahh! Pole burn! Ow it hurts! Aw crap that's bad!!” He yelled as he went down, he finally got down to the ground though. “I have concurred mount pole!” Owen said with the flag in his hand.

“That’s great, but weird goth girl is getting ahead, get your lazy butt in gear now Owen! Now!!” Heather yelled.

I grabbed Duncan’s hand “Come on let’s get to the next station” I said.

We went on the other side of the balance beam waiting for Gwen and Owen to get there. Unfortunately Courtney was there too. Trent came over to us a little tense thinking that Gwen would fall. “Okay, Gwen has her eagles egg and is starting the second challenge” Chris said.

“What are the eggs for?” Trent asked.

“Oh you’ll see” Chef said. Owen ran up with Izzy Geoff and Heather behind him. “Yeah let’s go Owen!” I cheered. Gwen was walking with her egg when she almost fell off. Trent gasped a little and Heather watched with joy.

“That's it! Get your balance back! Stay calm” Trent said.

“Oh no!! Hang on Gwen!! You can do it!!” Owen said. “Just don’t fall into the shark infested water!”

“Really not helping Owen!” Gwen said trying to get her balance back. “Sorry!!” he said. Gwen got her balance back and started to go again, Owen went out as well. We heard an eagle screech. “What was that!?” Gwen asked. Two eagles flew over head.