Day 25

I gotta say being a loser is beyond fun, we hang out all day, there's no tension, no alliances, we’re just twenty-one teens hanging out like we should. Everyone got dressed and we were all headed to the boat to watch Gwen and Owen compete for the one-hundred thousand.

I was walking with DJ and Bridgette. “Who would you guys wanna win?” I asked. “Gwen” Bridgette said.

“Really? I’m kinda rooting for Owen” I said.

“What about you Deej?” I asked.

“Gwen all the way” He said. As we were walking Duncan ran up next to grabbing my hand. “Hey you” He said.

“Hey” I said pecking his lips quickly. “Owen or Gwen, who would you wanna win?”

“Definitely Owen” He said.

“Ha!” I said to Bridgette and DJ. Geoff came over kissing Bridgette and walking with us, aren't they cute.

I love how Bridge and I both got our guys. Everyone’s thrilled.

~

We got back to camp and saw Gwen and Owen at a starting line with Chris in front of them. “Hey guys! Good to see ya!” Owen said.

“Would everyone who’s walked the dock of shame and left camp on the boat of losers kindly take a seat in the peanut gallery of failure” Chris said.

There were two bleachers, one with a flag of Owen’s face, and one with Gwen’s. “The side you choose should represent who you would like to cheer on in today’s final competition.” Chris said.

It was pretty much split up, half for Owen, half for Gwen. Duncan and I sat with Geoff on Owen’s side. Courtney sat next to me and I rolled my eyes. Heather sat on Owens side; she was completely bald and was wearing a wig.

“Nice rug” Gwen said about it.

“Oh bite me” Heather said. Izzy started picking at her wig.

“Stop touching my hair! Crazy girl!” Heather said.

“Gwen, Owen, this is your chance to tell the peanut gallery of failure what you would do with the money if you won, and why you deserve it” Chris said.

“Well, I guess I'm pretty proud of getting this far. I mean, maybe if I can survive here, the rest of high school won't be so bad.” Gwen said.

Izzy laughed a little “Oh sorry”

“Well I’m always good for my word and I did promise to split my hundred grand with Owen, but that would still leave me a ton of cash, I guess I would go traveling then to university to study art history” Gwen said.

LeShawna cheered. “Woo! Yeah that's it! Girlfriends got some goals!” LeShawna said.

“Very cool” Trent said.

“Wow, that's really sweet. Boring, but sweet” Chris said. “Owen?”

“I’d throw the biggest hugest sickest party ever!! And invite everyone here! Boo ya!!” he said. We cheered and some people from Gwen’s side came over to us.

DJ and Bridgette were one of the people to come over to Owens side. “Told you guys Owen was the way to go” I said.

“Owen! Woo! Woo! Owen!!” Heather cheered then stuck her tongue out at Gwen.

“At least not all of you are total sell outs” Gwen said.

“Oh! Oh and I forgot! It’ll be on a yacht!” Owen said. Lindsay got up and went to Owens side. “Nice” Gwen said.