"B-but Ms. Ral...y-you're important to me" He says blushing immediately after saying that. Mikasa covered her mouth to hide her giggles while Petra heaved out a sigh. "Oluo I appreciate the gifts but remember, I'm too old to be in a relationship with you" She says apologetically. "You're only twenty-three and I'm turning twenty very soon" "How did you know my age!?"

"I stalk your Instagram page"

"Please leave"

With that, the student left as Mikasa entered and sat in one of the desks. "What was that all about?" "Just a student that has a crush on me. H-he keeps buying me so many things and I really don't know what to do with him and now that I found out that he is stalking me, I might take chances and teach at another school" "But you're an amazing teacher here! If anything my big brother can help protect you if you feel like he's gonna start stalking you from your bedroom window" "Levi? Haven't I met him before?" "At orientation to meet you and my other teachers as well as a few of the open house events that was held here"

"Ah" Petra said and placed the box of chocolates in a drawer filled with other romantic items. "Yeesh does that guy love you that much?" "Probably loves me more than his own mother...now tell me about you and that girl" Petra says.

"Well...Eren and I was just living our usual lives but then we started getting threatening letters out of nowhere. We tried to avoid it but each letter got more and more threatening than the next. We didn't want to get the police involved because Eren and I thought it was some sick senior prank or something but it turns out that it was Christa sending it to us. I haven't figured out why yet and I'm sure she's the one that got Eren expelled from school and got my best friend and her brothers kicked out of their home" "Oh my goodness, if you want I can have a talk with the principal and have her expelled from the sch-"

"No! I don't want it to come to that yet but I'm sure Eren and I will think of something" "but what if something goes on? And if your brother starts to inquire what's been happening with you lately then what are you going to tell him?"

"I know lying isn't the best option but it's not like I have any other choice. She probably wants to kill the both of us and if I were to tell anyone she would probably hurt them as well and I know Eren and I wouldn't want that"

It remained silent for a few seconds before Mikasa's eyes widened to the words she said a few seconds ago. "That could probably be why Christa kicked Annie and her brothers out of her home" She murmured under her breath

"What was that Mikasa?"

"It's just that...the last time my friends and I hung out, Annie happened to be walking by. She didn't seem like she was a fan of Christa and started to talk to me privately about Christa's family and saying that Christa is probably not her real name"

"She does look like she's apart of the Reiss family. Maybe she changed her name for a reason she believed to be good" Petra tells.

"But still she kicked my friend and her brothers out of their home just so she couldn't be...found out or something!"

"Calm down Mikasa. Maybe if you and Eren talk things out with her then something should work out"

It's not like that Mikasa thought knowing that Petra could probably think that things couldn't be that bad but it felt good to tell an adult and get if off of her chest. Even though Petra said the words that Mikasa wasn't expecting to hear, she was glad that she tried her best to understand and gave some good tips.

They both talked on about college, about what Mikasa planned to be when she was older, Petra's stories of her in college, and basically anything that seemed interesting.

"You know...you're a very nice person Ms. Ral-" "call me Petra if you want since you're a very close student of mine" "oh thank you" Mikasa said.

"No problem. So what is it?"

"You're not married right?" "As embarrassing and unbelievable as it sounds...no I'm not married" "Hard to believe it since you're very attractive, no homo but it just came to my mind that you should probably go out with my brother"

"Y-your brother?" Petra said and immediately her face turned a bright red color. "I-I-I u-um...I-I-" Petra stammers and tries to talk but nothing comes out of her mouth and seeing her like this made Mikasa giggle.

"If you want, I can talk to him for you and see if he can plan anything out"

"P-please don't Mikasa I'm very nervous and never been in a relationship before so what if nothing goes right? What if things get awkward?"

"There are many things in the world to talk about. It can be a double date for you and Levi and Eren and I...b-but Eren and I won't do anything romantically we're just gonna talk about Christa and what to do with her"

Petra heaved out a sigh. "Fine but don't expect me to talk smack about you in Spanish if this doesn't work out" Petra huffed.

"Ah! That's so cruel!"