아세스

The warmth in the midst of blissful cold

I never knew when it started, but then from the start we knew it would end in a blur.

At first we set fire, i felt warmth, it was cozy, it was something that gave us the feeling. One look, it was burning with just a gaze. With a spark, it started something wonderful, but we didn't know... It started the end.

But then from a spark, it turned to blaze. The blazing fire, at first it was what we wanted. The feeling of burning , it was intoxicatingly comforting. But then as i got close, it hurts. It was suffocating, too foggy, too fast, it was spreading too fast for us to see. 'Cause it's ok to come close, just don't get burned.

We tried, i thought it was too much, too much for us to handle. The heat was burning us out, So we thought that a little bit of cold would cool it down. But then it got out of control...because of that, our flame was put out.

All we wanted was for us to cool down, but too much coldness put our blaze out. Can you tell me.... Why are we here? We used to be close... But i think setting our love on fire can set us apart...

The fire of our love was something amazing, but always remember, fire is dangerous...
We thought a little bit of cooling down would do it, but then the cold is a much more dangerous course...

Even if we try, we can't. There's too much coldness that even if we try to start it, it goes out. Why did it end this way? Why? Can you tell me? Say it to me, i want to know the truth...

Because the truth is something that can set us free... But even if we're free, a part of us is left... Left to burn down in ashes and freeze out in the cold. We can never be free, there's no such thing. Yes, we can set ourselves apart, but then there's always a part of us that is longing for each others touch, each others warmth.

But then there's to much coldness in our heart to even kick start a spark...