Was all of it worth it?

All the tears that i have shed, were they worth it? I can't even count the times i have cried in a day. I don't know why, but i somehow found comfort in crying. Maybe because of the countless times that i did. Everything was passing by in front of me like a blur. Was time just passing by fast? Or was it just the tears forming in my eyes?

All these scars, drawn through my skin, creating marks that'll be seen, were they worth it? For me these are the battle scars, my battle scars. Why? Because love is a battlefield, love is an endless war, and i'm the soldier who is willing to die forevermore. But, in this war, are you willing to fight? Are you willing to fight side by side? I keep on running forward to face the consequences, but when i look back, you're not with me anymore.

I wanna be with you forever, but It's funny because i keep on dreaming about our happy future when in the present, everything is just simply falling apart. I look back on our past, we were happy. Everything was just simple and plain but we were happy. From our first meeting, awkward conversations, to all the sweet little nothingness, crazy sweet things that we do. all of it was just everything for me. And yet, we seem to grow apart, because as i look back to the present, all i see is nothing but broken pieces of my heart.

It's ironic, on how i always say that i want to be with you forever, but i just find myself wanting my life to end, crying on the bathroom floor, looking at myself in the shattered mirror, all i see is a mess of a person who doesn't deserve to live anymore. Thinking to myself, how could i be so dumb? To not see that you didn't really love me. I now realized your fucked up ways, if you wanted her, why did you go and play with me instead? I didn't ask for this, and yet you gave it to me. It's amazing on how you manage to show signs to me and yet all those signs were put up by you to mislead me on a road to nowhere. And now that i'm lost, i don't know what to do.

Now i ask myself, was all of it worth it? Ha. Ha. Ha. No, all of it wasn't.