Sweet Seducing Sighs

Michael walks into my apartment and bites his lip as he drunkenly walks by, dragging his feet against the carpet making me roll my eyes and sigh.

I close the door and lock the top and the doorknob lock, then turn around in frustration due to Michael's... annoying.. flirty.. drunk-ness.

'Ya know, I have a strange yet positive and for sure feeling that Tatiana's whore ass peer pressured him into drinking, and I'M the one who has to deal with it.. not like it's a problem or anything. It's not. Regardless, Michael isn't a drinker. I've never seen him pick up any type of alcoholic beverage in our entire 10 plus year friendship, ONLY because he knows he shouldn't be drinking alcohol and also because he wants to keep his slim figure.

I sigh and put my forehead and my hand on the door for a moment, just bracing myself for the stressful night I'm about to have.

I'm surprised Michael hasn't said anything yet..

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me tightly

"Hey there girl~.."

I shiver as Michael growls into my ear, almost sounding like a moan. You can VERY CLEARLY hear the sexual frustration in this man's voice..

I suck my teeth and get myself out of Michael's grip, turning around to nag at him until he pulls me into him by my waist. I put my hands right on his collar bones and look up at him.

"Listen, michael.. I'm not having it right now.. it's late and I'm tired-.."

Michael has me so close to him our lower half of our bodies are touching.

And boy he was right about what he said earlier..

"Why are you even being so flirty towards me anyways..? You have Tatiana to do this with.."

I hear Michael sigh and watch him look away

"But.. what if I like you too.."

I lean back and look at him in disbelief

"Excuse?"

Michael rolls his eyes then picks me up, pinning me against the wall. I quickly hold onto him, not expecting him to do that; hell, I didn't even know he could easily pick me up like that... he's strong, either that or he's got some experience... I wouldn't put it past him.

He then moves himself very close to me while I tighten my legs around him, Michael putting my arms above my head. He leans into my ear as I tense up a little

"Relax.. let me show you what I mean.."

A part of me wants this badly, but another part of me thinks this is kind of.. fucked up. Michael's in a relationship, he's cheating on Tatiana.. as much as I hate the bitch, I think he shouldn't since he loves her so much... but in the moment...

Fuck it.

I bite my lip and nod. I then hear Michael do that damned sexy chuckle of his and he slowly starts licking up my neck, making me let out a small moan. Michael then starts to bite and suck on the lower part of my neck as he listens to me whimper; he starts to grind his lower half against mine, his dancer's hips making me get all hot and bothered immediately.

"Michael.. stop teasing..~"

I whisper in his ear, I cant take all this teasing at once.. the way he's grinding his hips against me, and the way he's touching me... it's so.. Jesus Christ. Looks like all the dancing he does pays off in some way, shape, or form.

Michael stops and looks at me, actually listening to me. He tilts his head in confusion for a second then smirks, he has something planned.

"Would you want to take this to the bed, girl~?"

Aaannnddd there it is.

My heart starts pounding like it's about to come out of my chest. I nod and next thing I know Michael and I were making out on my bed. I never thought he'd be the dominant type of person when it comes to these things.. but I can say, I do love it even so.

Michael slowly slithers his way down kissing me from my chest to my waist but stops when we hear a knock on the door.

Actually, it was more of an angry knock.. a slam.. or like someone is attempting to kick my door down

"YOU LITTLE SLUT..I KNOW MICHAEL IS IN THERE, LET..ME..IN!"

He can never get a break can he??

We immediately scramble to get our clothes back on as I hear the door being unlocked.

The bitch actually got a spare key to my apartment..

Michael drinking runs into the bathroom and turns on the shower as I throw my pajamas on and fix my hair a bit then go to the door when it quickly gets open.. then I see the face that I hate.. actually no.. I think that all of Michael's coworkers and fans hate.

She walks in with that stupid bitch look and confident model walk; she's wearing a tight,sexy red dress with silver sparkly heels

She stops dead in front of me and looks at me angrily

"Where's my Mikeybear?"

I gotta admit, it's really hard not to laugh when she calls him that...

"First of all, why do you come here and assume that he's with me?? Michael could've went somewhere with someone else or another woman.. Second off, why do you even have spare key to my house???" I cross my arms and stare into her Beaty little eyes

"Well.. I know my Mikeybear would never cheat on me.. We were just at an after party and he got really drunk.. I know he would come here and.."

Tatiana gets close to me and stares back at me

"I don't trust you with him.."

I raise an eyebrow in disgust

"Excuse me??"

Tatiana smirks
"I've heard everything.."

————————
🔥AUTHOR NOTE🔥
Sorry for the late and VERY LONG waited update. I've been going through a lot (breakup, drama,stress from school etc..) I hope y'all understand.. I'll try my best to keep updating as much as I can. I know this chapter is short but I'll make it up the next chapter

To keep in touch with me and hear about new updates on this story follow me on Instagram ➡️ @xscapedits ⬅️