chapter thirty six: japan- part two.

Start from the beginning

"colby," she pulled away, "believe me, i love this whole sappy thing, but why are you being so lovey dovey? you know i'm not all that special."

"well, shut the fuck up because you are special, but honestly- i just- i don't know. i guess i just love you more than either of us can understand and it's hard to hold it all in." i smiled a little.

"you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." her eyes sparkled.

"oh, i know." i joked, tackling her with a huge bear hug.

"good to see i have my goofy colbear back," she giggled as she flipped us over.

"woah, woah, woah, wait- colbear?"

"it's cute, right?" she laughed, getting off of me and standing up, fixing her clothes.

"you better not be having sex in there without me," i heard brennen say as the hotel door was unlocked from the outside.

"OOOOOHHHH, YEAAHHH," i fake moaned, causing stephanie to join in.

"AH FUCK, FASTER, FASTER!" she screamed.

"come on, guys, really?" brennen chuckled, walking into the room, jay and elton following behind.

"sorry," steph laughed.

"alright, let's get to eating and finish getting ready. today's hiking day, bitches." elton clapped his hands as he set down the bags of mcdonald's.

•••

*stephanie's pov*

after walking up way too many stairs and admiring the cute animals on our way up, the boys and i reached the top of the mountain and got to the main attraction: the monkey cage thingy.
i don't really know what it is, alright? stop laughing at me.

we walked in and i stood back as they got treats and made their way to the monkeys that were dangling from the outside of the cage.
i wasn't necessarily too eager to try and feed a wild animal.

"babe, come here, look at him, he's so cute!" i heard colby say from a few feet away. i walked over to his side and looked at the monkey he was feeding.

"he is kinda cute," i smiled slightly.

damnit, i'm giving in, ugh, i told myself. god, i can't even resist a fricking monkey.

"you wanna try and feed him?" he looked at me with his stupid puppy eyes that i never fail to fall for.

"um, sure." i gave up and took an apple piece. i held it out for the monkey and he took it, something resembling a smile appearing on his face.

"i think it likes you," colby chuckled.

i turned away from the cage wall only to see elton make his way over to us with his vlog camera he never seems to put down.

"feed the baby, bro," colby said, his voice soft and a little higher in pitch. a mama monkey with her baby had come over to him.

i watched colby as he fed some more food to the monkey, and i couldn't help but smile. he's such a big softie, especially when it comes to animals.
god, he's so cute.
isn't he cute?
he's so cute.

"here, i got one more," he said, giving the monkey his last piece of apple.

he reached his finger out and tried to tickle the baby monkey for whatever damn reason he thought he should, and then the mom got a bit defensive.