#reviews/ being edited

Bess and Nancy walked arm in arm still laughing like crazy about their prank, enjoying the high before having to face reality once more. They found themselves just outside the Black Tap Coffee Cafe. "Might as well go in. I could really use a triple shot coffee to help my mind focus.", Nancy said as she pushed open the glass door. The aroma of fresh brew coffee flooded their scenes, giving them an instant pick me up. "I never get tired of that smell." Nancy declared as they made their way over to the line of waiting customers. 

Bess cleared her throat and gave her friend a quick smirk before adding playfully, "I hate to burst your bubble, Nance, but it is impossible to get bored of this robust scent." In response, Nancy chucked lightly, as she turned to watch the young barista concoct a number of fancy lattes. 

After getting their orders, the girls found a table in front of the large glass storefront windows. From here one had the perfect view of all the greenery outside.

Nancy sat down with her foaming latte while Bess sat across from her with an iced mocha in hand. Bess was not one to just sit around ideally, so the teen pulled out her cell to surf facebook. 

Nancy sat thre and tyr to make the best of the sistaion but the drama back at the hotal would not leve her mind. There just had to be some kin of sosulation. Sighing in temepallay defeat, the girls unlocked her own i phone tp search the web. Nancy googleed the rating of the inn, so she could burn them up by leiaig a bad review. hoewver, the girl notied that the place had  It had an aveager of four an da half stars. That diidn't seem right base on their stay. The teen stsrted sorting throw the review artared at the one stars. It was the normal sort of commpalts one would explatect to see, popel comcpimling about fees, linies not being chaage, nnd poor sericve. The last one howver, could her eye. In it the ciuspster complaed about not haing at siighting an the stay being a waste of monney. A "siting" whta could that be refering too.