Chapter 1

"Will you go out with me?" was those 6 words.

I felt a little blush creep it's way into my face. I smiled and said, "sure."

Kyle picked me up and spun me around.

I laughed. same didn't he. he put me down.

"Yeah. when we were stuck in the woods, I wanted to ask. but.."

"I was with hunter."

"Yeah."

"Yeah. I wish I didn't choose hunter."

"It's fine that you did. Hunter is just plan weird now. honestly I wish that I just picked you up, and we could stay at that cabin forever."

"Yeah, but it would have never broke up with hunter."

"True."

"Hey I gotta go Kyle. see ya later."

"Ok."

I started walking to my house. well my new house. after the incident with Aaron and jake, but mom decided to move us. Kyle moved to where we were to, but he moved in with his grandma. we see each other everyday since his grandma is a few blocks away.

My mom left a note on the kitchen table.

'Gone to town to get milk and eggs. will be back later.'

I just rolled my eyes, and went to my new room.

It was bigger than my last. I have a huge flat screen TV set in the middle of one of my walls. there was a king size bed in the rift comer of my far wall. a pure oak wood dresser sat a few feet to the left on my bed. and I had a couch in front of my tv. I loved my room, but I wish I could change the color. right now it's pink, and I was to change it to a like green.

I went and laid in my couch and got on Instagram, then checked my facebook, and snapchatted my new friend Abigail.

I met Abigail on the first day of college. yes I now go to college. since it's only 10 minutes away, I just drive back and forth. I have been invited to a party this weekend.

I turn the tv on, and all I see is a picture of Aaron. I turned the volume up.

"Aaron is now going all around the country killing anyone in his way, he got out of jail for the 2nd time. the last place Aaron was caught at was at a diner in the girls bathroom."

Then it showed a picture of Aaron, me, Kyle, hunter, and jake.

"This picture was taken by a woman who was going in. she called the police. 'yes I knew it was Aaron when I saw him. I just can't believe he was trying to kill a girl. I bet those other guys tried to help him.' Said a lady."

My mouth was dropped on a o position. it's Aaron can't stay in jail, then what can he do to stay locked up? I though.

I know it's a weird place to end on the first chapter of a story. but I hope you like it. sorry I haven't updated. but here it is.

Aaron's out!

So Kyle finally asked her out :)

There you go Kyla fan. (Ky for Kyle, and la for Kayla).