Chapter 10:Trophies

Start from the beginning

Jordan:(OneOfTrey'sGangMemberAtTheShootOut):Hey dude

Me:What's up?

Jordan:Most of the gang you send out here is dead

Me:Shit man I need some better men

Jordan:And there is something else

Me:Spill it out

Jordan:YourSisWasWithEj'sGangAndHangingWithThem

Me:Dude slow down and tell me slowly

Jordan:Karla was with Ej's gang and hanging out with them

End of Conversation

I hung up the phone,I can't believe it.My own sister would be a trader.I can't trust nobody anymore,she was the only person that I trusted.My mom and dad are not there for us most of the time anymore.I walked out of the kitchen and went up stairs.I slide into my bed and drifted off to a deep sleep.I can't believe she would do that to me

Sparkle's P.O.V

Karla was more scared then I was.I could tell something was wrong,I could tell she was scared about Ej a bit but something else was bothering her.

"What's wrong?"I asked her quietly enough so that the others wouldn't here.

"Nothing,"Karla said whispered right back.She didn't want to talk about it,not right now.

"Ok whatever you say,"I said between sniffles,I was still crying.I couldn't get over the fact that Ej had gotten shoot,It was all because of me.

After five hours of sitting in the emergency room.The doctor finally called us in.

"Family for Ej,"The doctor called out into the room but we were the only ones in there just the crew.I ran to my babies bedside.He looked so lifeless so dead,he was pale too.I hated when he looked like this.

"Ej had lost a lot of blood,the bullet didn't tear any internal organs.He should be fine he just needs to rest for a little while.

"Can we see him?"I said I needed to see him after waiting hours just to see him.
"Sure just through that door,"The doctor pointed behind him.I got up but my heart told me that I wasn't ready but my brain told me to go and I did.It was the longest walk of my life.I stepped through the doors and there laid Ej he was up but he looked pail,sick,depressed at that.I walked in and sat on his bed and gave him the biggest hug.

"I missed you,"It was the only thing I could say at that time.A smile grew on his face.He let go of the the hug and peaked my lips.I has so happy to see that he was alive,in my grasp.What happens if he get shoot again and he doesn't make it.I don't know where life would be right now or how to dell with myself.I would think it was all my fault.

"I missed you too,"I can't remember how many times he said that back to me.I laid in his bed with him and watched tv.I forgotten that everybody was in the room now.Karla was crying and the boys just sat there but I think I saw some tears slip out of their eyes.I snuggled up to Ej I was just about to fall asleep when the doctor came in the room.

"Visiting hours are over,"The doctor said looking at me and Karla at the same time.I sighed and kissed Ej on the lips.I wish I could stay here all night.I hated that I had to leave him

"Promise me,you will always be by my side Sparkle,"Ej said looking me straight in the eyes.

"I will no matter what?"I gave him another kiss on the lips but it was long,he held me close and pulled me into him like I was the last thing on earth.Thats how I always feel around Ej and nothing could compare to it.I parted away from his lips and stood up and gave him one last hug before I left.Karla started to walk and I followed right behind her.Before I left out of the door,I turned around and blow a kiss to him.Ej smiled so wide like he had just won something.I followed Karla because I want to talk to her,she was acting weird lately.

"Karla you have to tell me what's wrong,"I looked at her in the eyes and didn't look away.She sighed and turned to me to tell the truth.

"I'm pretty sure one of Trey's Gang member saw me hanging out with you guys,"Karla said looking down.I pulled her in and hugged her.It was the only way I could make the problem better.She didn't cry,she just leaned on my shoulder.I'm wonder what would her brother say to her about this?He wouldn't be happy,I know that for a fact.I could understand why Karla was sad.

"Just call me if you need anything,"I told her,I couldn't be there but if see needed somebody to talk it could be me.I hope she is safe.

"Ok I have to go now,"Karla left in her car.I walked to mine and got in and drove off.I was ready to see Ej already I can't wait till he gets out of the hospital.

Karla's P.O.V

I drove off wondering what he would say.He thought I was a trader,I just knew it.I want everyone to be happy in life.It wasn't going to happen.I hope he wasn't drunk or high because he gets a little aggressive.This was going to be a long night for me.I pulled up into the driveway,I was afraid of getting out the car at first.I got out the car finally and opened the door.Maybe he doesn't know about the whole thing.I stepped through the door to see Trey sister on the couch.I didn't want to seem like something was up so I acted as normal.

"Hey Trey,"I said walking past him trying to get to my room.Keyword is trying.

"I need to talk to you Karla,"He said in a calm voice it was smooth but kind of annoyed at the same time.

"Can't this wait till tomorrow I'm kind of tired.It was the truth but I was trying to get away from him.

"Karla sit your ass down!"I knew he knew at that moment.I walked over to the couch and sat down.I hated when he yelled at me.

"So your keeping secrets now?"Trey asked me.He went from clam to angry in 3.2 seconds.I just have to tell the truth.

"Yeah I have been hanging out with Ej's Gang,"I told him truthfully.Dam I just messed up big time.I felt a sharp pain on my cheek,i fell to the ground.He hit me it's not like the first time,but it was the only time he hit me when he wasn't drunk or high off of something.Right then and there I had lost all respect for my step-brother.

}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{
I haven't updated in a while,sorry about that but I'll make it up to you guys.
~MisfitsRep23