Ej Mindless Behavior(FanFic)

I ran and I ran till my legs gave out.My leg buckled under the pressure.I looked down and never looked back up afraid of what would happen to me.Sooner or later I would have to look up to see what would happen.

"Get in the car now,"I remembered the boys face from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it.He yelled at me like he was trying to help me.I didn't know if I should trust him after all other people were chasing me.I hopped in the car not knowing where it would take me.

But let me explain myself 1st.My name is Sparkle.Im 5'8 and 17 years old living in Chicago,IL.You have to keep your head low over here.One minute your walking the next minute your dead on the side walk where another person was shot at.Well I'm light skin with dimples and light brown hair that goes down to the middle of my back.Im different then other girls,I like skate boarding,basketball(Just like watching it on tv)I know every college and professional team there is.I mostly like anything none girly.Back to the car......I talk to much don't I...........

I remembered him he's a popular guy that is the drug lord I forgot his name tho something......Tj.....Aj.....

"What's happening,"I sat there in shock.Sweat was dripping down my forehead after like running five miles.I had the track team but I can't run long distance.The boy looked down and then up again when he opened his mouth the words just flowed like a goddess.But they were the worst words I heard in my life..........