Chapter 1❤️:I Bumped Her on Purpose

Sparkle's P.O.V(Picture of her on the side)
Everybody's like
He's no item
Please don't like em
He don't wife em
He one nights em
I never listened
Though
I shoulda figured
Though
All that shit you was spittin'
So unoriginal
But it was you
So I was with it
Then tell you the truth
Wish we never did it
The Worst
I hit my alarm clock and it fell on the floor. I hate that thing but with out it I would never wake up on time. I dragged myself out of bed and stood up slowly but this morning is going to be different. Its my first day as a Jr. at my new school SpreadThePeace.Its mostly a school based off of art,music,and dancing. I mostly like dancing which is my favorite thing to do in my spare time and also drawing.I walked to my closet and pulled out my black Obey shirt with my matching Obey cap,black skinny jeans,Air Jordans true flights,and a gold chain.
"Sparkle hurry up your going to be late for your first day of school,"my mother yelled at the top of her lungs.
"I'm coming you can't rush this,"I yelled right back at her.I could hear her laughing from all the way down stairs.I ran into bathroom,took a shower and then put on my clothes after that I put on a little make up.Just some tan blush and pink lip gloss.My hair is natural curly so nothing had to be done to it today.I grabbed my school bag and headed down stairs.
"Hey mom what's to eat?" I asked knowing that she didn't cook anything.

"Girl you have hands too cook yourself your own food,"thats my mom for you guys.

"I love you too mom,"I gave the biggest fake smile and she gave one right back.I went into the kitchen and fixed some cereal I was to lazy to cook anything this morning.
"I hope that you get to make new friends at this school,"My mother said as I was about to walk out the door.

"I hope I do too,"but I'm not worried I make friends kind of easy.I hate that we had to move because my mom wanted a new start a new life after her and my dad got a divorce.I just want to run away and go back to New York and never look back.But I'm stuck here in Chicago with my mom and no friends yet I hope.I hopped into my 2013 Ford Fusion and plugged in my phone and I listened to Did It On Em by NIcki Minaj.My favorite song out of all songs had to be Lookin Ass Nigga by Nicki but my favorite song changes like every week.I opened my car door and looked up at the school.It was big bigger then I thought.I looked around and I couldn't find the main office for nothing.I heard a voice behind me and I turned around.

"Do you need help to get to the office?"This boy with the cutest face said to me,he had a afro with curls.

"Yeah I'm new to this school and this area,"I looked at him up and down he was cute scratch that fine.

"My name is Jacob or you can call me Princeton,"He gave a big smile and looked at me up and down.

"My name is Sparkle,"I smiled back at him.

"Ill walk you to the office,"Princeton said.He started to walk and I followed close behind him.

"So where did you come from,"Princeton asked as he kept walking.

"New York,were you born here,"I asked him.

"No I'm from California but I living here for now,"He stopped and I bumped into him a bit.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention,"I looked up into his eyes.

"It's ok, well this is the office.Most people got their schedule in the mail but since your new you have to get your schedule at the office."Princeton said.

"Thanks I'll see you later Princeton,"I said shaking his hand.

"Your welcome if you need help finding anything else just ask me,"Princeton said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Ok,"I turned and walked away and opened the big office door.I went up to the person at the desk.

"I'm new an I need a schedule,"I asked this old lady sitting at the front desk.

"Sparkle isn't it?"She asked me.

"Yes it is,"I didn't want to ask anymore questions or who she knew me.

"Here you go,your first class is going to be math which is down the hall and the third class on the left,"She told me.

"Ok thank you very much,"I took the schedule from her and opened the big office door.I started to walk down the hallway with my head down when I felt someone bump into me and it made all my stuff fall to the ground.Who ever did it is going to get it but then again I kind of wasn't paying attention to where I was going.I looked up an saw this guy standing there he was cute.Wow two cute boys to run into me on my first day of school,that has to be a record.

"I'm sorry let me help you pick up your stuff,"the boy said.He picked up all my stuff and handed it to me.

"Thanks,it was my fault though I wasn't playing attention to where I was going,"I said really fast.

"No it was my fault beautiful,"He stood up and walked away.
He had called me beautiful he just made my day.I kept walking to class till I hit the third door on my left.I walked in and sat in the back of the class room where no one could see me.I heard some comments from the boys and girls in the class room.

"She fine,"one boy said.

"When you gonna let me hit that,"another boy said.

"She ain't that pretty,she basic,"one stuck up girl said.

"She look cool we should talk to her,"two girls said talking to each other.

I sat down and took out my notebook,pencil,and phone.I plugged in my headphone and kept one out and one in.I listened to Boss Ass Bitch(Remix) by Nicki Minaj till the teacher started talking.

"Today class we will be doing some ice breaker games to get us to know each other better then we will get to work tomorrow,"The teacher said.
"My name is Mrs.Anton your math teacher,"She said again.I blanked out for a minute this was boring as ever.Two minutes into the first day of school and I'm already bored.

"I will partner you up with people around the classroom that you don't know or never met before,"I hated this she is forcing us to talk to people we don't know.Wow I'm having so much fun.She said a couple of names and pointed to all the people that she said.

"Sparkle with Karla(Picture of Her on the Side),"She had pointed to a Mexican girl with long hair to her butt.
She wasn't thin or thick so was in the middle.She was pretty but not the prettiest.Duh you know I'm the prettiest.Lol cx Jk I I'm not the prettiest around here.She had got up and walked to me and sat at the seat next to mine.She gave me a warm smile.

"Hey I'm Karla.I was born with a bad birth affect called bad bitch.The baddest in the game don't you ever get it twisted,"I started laughing so loud the other classroom could here me.We had something in common and that was This Is A Commentary.

"Dude I love that YouTube channel hands down but anyway I'm Sparkle and I just moved from New York and that's it mostly,"I said.
Me and Karla talked like the whole class making each other laugh.We had a lot in common we both loved dancing and skate boarding.I gave her my number so we could hang out after school.This is going to be a good day I already know it.

EJ's P.O.V
That girl was beautiful I just had to bump into her.I admit I bumped her on purpose so I could talk to her just for a moment.It was worth it 100%.I hope we get to meet again.

"EJ....Ej snap out of it,"Roc said.

"I'm here I'm here,"I said trying to pay attention to who ever was talking to me.

"Dude what are you day dreaming about?"He saw I was out of it.

"It was this Girl in the hallway she was pretty and I could tell she was different from these other girls,"I went back into day dreaming I think this girl just made my day.

Sparkle's P.O.V

The first day of school wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be bad.Today I made a friend and met two cute guys in one day.What is in store for me in the future.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
The first chapter do you like it or naw?
~MisfitsRep23