Chapter 27- A New Day

Start from the beginning

It was nice showing our love for each other physically, rather than emotionally. Being intimate was amazing, especially afterwards when we would lay naked, holding each other close while we talked about the future or the past. 

"Hey. You look cute, you excited for your first day as a waitress? I sure am" I giggled lightly as she wiggled her eyes brows, taking her time to look me up and down, suggesting that she was more excited about the uniform i was wearing, rather than the actual job i had gotten after my interview a couple of days ago. Amy couldn't officially start her job until Wednesday, some type of drama had happened at the store, making the owner close it until then. Amy had told me about some man who happened to have a heart attack during her shift near the medicine section. Ironic.

"Yes. Can you stop looking at me like that!" I exclaimed, raising my eyebrow as we both stared at each other in the long length mirror that lay on our wardrobe. It was seven  in the morning, which meant i had another hour to get to the cafe before it opened. I had to be mentally prepared for today, since i've never actually had a job before. Her hands travelled down to my black skirt, teasing the inside of my thigh. I watched as she licked her lips, her eyes half closed as she glanced at me, her eyes were full of lust. 

"I'm sorry, but damn, if they're making you wear this type of uniform while working, it's no surprise that it's the most popular cafe in town." She slapped my bum hard- really hard- before running away chuckling to herself, my eyes wide in shock as she hid behind the coach, staring at me. I giggled before running towards her, her smirk turned into a panicked look as she laughed and ran towards the bathroom, quickly closing the door behind her. 

"Amy! Get your ass our here now"

"No, i'm scared" She shouted behind the door. 

"You're such a loser. Just admit defeat and i won't kick your butt" I could hear a 'clink' noise and then a tap, before hearing the door unlock.

"Don't you dare do anything, i have a glass full of water and i'm not afraid to use it!" I stepped away from the door as she came out, an evil smirk on her face as she held the glass in front of her. She shook her head, walking further towards me as a glint flashed in her eyes. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but it wasn't anything good. 

"You wouldn't dare throw that water at me. You know i have a new job to get to, and i don't have time to dry this uniform, so you wouldn't do that" I wasn't so sure about my words, because Amy would do that, i knew her too well to know that she would throw the water at me, despite having to go to work. 

"Well, maybe you should strip for me, then when i throw it at you, it won't harm your uniform" She winked. I had stopped walking backwards now. Mainly due to the chair that was blocking my feet from walking away any further. I was scared to say the least, i was not prepared to tease Amy right now, considering i would be late for work. Therefore, in order to escape her, i had to do what she was saying. If i know her like i think i do, she will be shocked, thinking i won't strip for her. 

"Maybe, you should take these clothes off for me" I said confidently, i would never in a million years thought i'd have the ability to flirt. Apparently, i was quite good at it. Amy's lip parted as she stared at me in shock. I guess she didn't expect me to back down, since i was very determined to kick her butt after she had slapped me on the butt, really painfully. I smirked, i wasn't defeated. In fact, this was the plan, to get her so worked up, that she'll forget all about the water in her hands, and instead, focus on me.

"Uhm..." I heard her stutter. I guess my plan was working.

"You know, you're very sexy when you're nervous. If i didn't have work, i'd take you right here, right now against this wall, feeling you squirm underneath me as my mouth explores every inch of you" Now it was my turn to play hard ball. I pushed her against the wall and smiled in victory as she put the glass of water down onto the side.