"Then tell me. Why are you showing me this place? Why not show anybody else?" I turned to her as she stared at the floor blushing. She laced her fingers through mine as she finally looked up, biting her lip as she stared at mine. A million and one thoughts raced through my mind as she kept staring.
"Well, I could tell you. But I'd rather show you." She whispered almost, as she leaned forward, closing her eyes as her lips closed in. I gulped down the lump as I leaned it too, until my lips closed the gap, kissing her passionately.
Katie has been troubled for most of her life. After being outed to the entire school at her last school, she decided to start fresh in a new school.
However, will she be able to cope with school life when she finds herself falling for more than one girl? Will Kate decide who she will be with in the end? Or will she find herself running away from her troubles, again?
- Chapter 1- New School. New Start
- Chapter 2- Being Yourself Isn't So Easy After All
- Chapter 3- Help!
- Chapter 4- Beautiful Equations
- Chapter 5- Messy Situations
- Chapter 6- Is This What You Wished For?
- Chapter 7- Familiar Faces
- Chapter 8- The Sleepover
- Chapter 9- Confused Or What?
- Chapter 10- Truth Or Dare
- Chapter 11- What Just Happened?
- Chapter 12- Take Me Away
- Chapter 13- Once More With Feeling
- Chapter 14- The Music Room
- Chapter 15- Conquer The World
- Chapter 16- Tell Me Everything. I Need To Know
- Chapter 17- The Truth Is Hard To Understand
- Chapter 18- Letting Go Of The Past
- Chapter 19- The Locker Room
- Chapter 20- The Hangover From Hell
- Chapter 21- Lovers Den
- Chapter 22- Amy
- Chapter 23- Anna
- Chapter 24- Explanations And Expectations
- Chapter 25- For The First Time
- Chapter 26- Moving On
- Chapter 27- A New Day
- Chapter 28- Confrontation
- Chapter 29- Moving Forward
- Chapter 30- I Choose You