Chapter 1 Scarlett Taylor / Midnight Prime

Scarlett POV

[How Scarlett looks]

Optimus, the Autobots, the new Autobots and I were in Shanghai China cuz apparently there are some Decepticons hiding there.

I apologize for not introducing myself to you all. Scarlett, or Midnight, if you'd like, is my name. After the last battle with the Decepticons, my life has taken on new meaning. We have been seeking any more Decepticons that could be present on Earth. I was one of the new bots that joined the squad. I made the decision to join the Autobots on their missions to destroy the Decepticons as soon as I graduate from high school. I'm happy with my life. Throughout it all, Bumblebee has resided with Sam. Mikaela and I continue to hang out from time to time. Together with the new recruits, I made a few new friends. My BAF is still Jazz. Let's get back to the story.

As I mentioned before, we are in Shanghai. I drove alongside Ironhide and Jazz transformed into my alt-mode.

 I drove alongside Ironhide and Jazz transformed into my alt-mode

[Her alt-mode]

Finally, we came to a stop on a dim road. Since it being nighttime, darkness was to be expected. Lennox, or Will as I called him, approached Ironhide and patted his hood.

"All right. Ironhide, Jazz, and Scarlett, you're good to go" Will said, "We got echoes. They're close." 

Soon after that, we began transforming from our alt-modes and into our bi-pedal modes. I immediately stretched out my sore body. Jazz followed suit.

 Jazz followed suit