Part 22

Ponyboy Curtis posted a status: Coach said he's running me up for the track finals!

68 people like this.

Two-Bit Mathews: Nice!

Johnny Cade and 5 others like this.

Sodapop Curtis: I always knew you had it in you, Pone. Make me and Dar proud! :)

Darry Curtis and 13 others like this.

Curly Shepard posted a status: Awwww yeaahhh, I got some last night. ;)

816 people like this.

Two-Bit Mathews: No way! Who's the lucky broad?

Dallas Winston and 55 others like this.

Dallas Winston: Should we bet?

23 people like this.

Two-Bit Mathews: I bet Angie. She is HAWT. <3 <3 <3

44 people like this.

Dallas Winston: *shakes head*

Everybody likes this.

Curly Shepard: Okay, first of all, Angela is my sister. And second, why would you think I would knock up my own sister?!?!

81 people like this.

Darry Curtis: Wow. Curly is actually being normal.

Everybody likes this.

Curly Shepard: Technically, normal is the state of being "norm" and I am not "norm" and never will I be "norm" no matter how much acid I drop, so I can't be normal.

Two-Bit Mathews: He's back!

Everybody likes this.

Steve Randle: So Curly, ain't you gonna tell us who you banged last night? ;)

All perverted men like this.

Sodapop Curtis: Why do you guys get so hyped up around this? It's disgusting.

Two-Bit Mathews: Don't mind him. He's just jealous 'cause he don't get some.

213 people like this.

Sodapop Curtis: No, I'm saying this because it can poison innocent children's minds. And that's sick.

20 people like this.

Two-Bit Mathews: Oh please. They can learn early.

Tim Shepard and 69 others like this.

Steve Randle: So Curly, I saw you making out with Sylvia Davis last night. How was it?

72 people like this.

Dallas Winston: Wait what?! Curly you better run 'cause when I get my hands on you you're gonna be as dead as Bob Sheldon!

321 people like this.

Bob Sheldon: Watch it, greaser! I'm just about as dead as you are.

Dallas Winston: You see, you went to hell and I went to the land of Who-gives-a-shit.

Curly Shepard: I AM A BURRITO.

Bob Sheldon: You want to get wise, greaser?

Dallas Winston: What was that, Sheldon? Do you really wanna mess with me?

Johnny Cade and 39 others like this.

Curly Shepard: I AM A BURRITO.

Bob Sheldon: Calm the fuck down Winston. I know what you try to do, and it sure as hell ain't gonna work on me.

Dallas Winston: You tell me to calm the fuck down? You calm the fuck down Robert. You fucking tell me what to do again and I'll beat you so hard that you'll see stars and think you're in space.

Curly Shepard: I AM A BURRITO.

Bob Sheldon: You greasy bastard, you want to fight?!

Dallas Winston: Is that all you got, tough boy? Calling me a greaser is tough?

Sodapop Curtis: GUYS! Shut the hell up already! Nobody wants to hear you two bickering over some stupid shit!

Curly Shepard: I AM A BURRITO.

Steve Randle: Anyone else realize Curly goin' haywire?

Two-Bit Mathews and 825 others like this.

Curly Shepard: I AM A BURRITO. I AM A BURRITO. I AM A BURRITO. I AM A BURRITO. I AM A BURRITO.  I AM A BURRITO.

Bob Sheldon: Now that you mention it, he seems a little off.

Curly Shepard: I AM A BURRITO.

Two-Bit Mathews: Ya don't say.

Everybody likes this.

Curly Shepard: DERP. DERP. DERP. DERP. DERP.