Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Ebony, Leila, Rachel, and Hannah

Authors note ~ I also have an Insta account for this story called: Wheresdaddyx So follow to see the pictures and trailers for this book!☑️

Tess POV💜🔫💕💖❤️

"I'm pregnant and Isaac's the father!" My sister cries hands covering her face, why is she crying? I'm meant to be the one crying, so why wasn't I? I just stared at my weirdly broken sister, I just froze for a few seconds.

"Say something Tess?"

"What do you want me to say? My own frickin sister is having my fiancé's baby. How the hell am suppose to respond to that?"

"I know your right. I'm sorry Tess!" i wasn't crying but I did cover my face with my hands as if I was going to, Toby put her hand on my shoulder. I shrugged her off coldly.

"How far?"

"A month,"

"And you could have told me before? You could of had an abortion!"

"I know but I was confused and I wanted a baby," The door creaked and Brogan walked in.

"What's wrong mama? whys Toby crying?"

"It's alright baby, auntie Toby's been Chopping onions,"

"Really? but I don't see any-"

"Brogan, it's alright okay, now go play with Kennedy outside, please." Brogans eyebrows furrowed, my only disadvantage was that I had some smart four year old girl. She sighed giving up knowing I would win because I was the adult. Just then Kennedy walked in.

"Come on Kenny, let's go outside." My baby girl obeyed me.

"But-" Brogan interrupted her by dragging her out the room.

"See Toby, you already have a beautiful ten year old girl don't you?"

"Yeah but what's wrong with having another bab-"

"Whats wrong, is that your having a baby with my man, who the hell do you think you are, coming taking my man, your supposed to be my sister, my best friend."

"Yeah I know Tess, and-"

"We may be sisters, but we are NOT friends."

"Tess-" tears started running down her face again.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get your sorry ass and your baby out of my house!" She walked outside and I followed her.

"Come on Kennedy we have to go, put your coat on."

"No mama, I wanna stay here."

"Kennedy don't argue with me."

"No ma! I'm staying here with Tess and Brogan."

"Why?"

"I know what you did ma, I'm ten, but I ain't stupid, I know your pregnant, ma I have eyes you know. I know the baby ain't my daddy's, coz my daddy lives in America, I don't know who the daddy is, but Ima know soon." both of our mouthes were wide open, shocked at the words that left my niece's mouth.

"Kennedy I-"

Don't worry mama, I'll be fine,but I just wanna stay here for a while okay?" The tears didn't end for Toby.

"Okay baby, I'll be back soon though." she kissed Kennedy on the cheek, and fled from my house.

"Kennedy-"

"Don't auntie, just pretend we're having a sleepover,"

"Okay. You know something Kenny, your one smart ass little girl."

"Forreal doe, my own mama be thinking I'm stupid coz I'm ten, nah girl, I get smarter by the second." she winked at me, this cheeky ass kid acting like she 21.

"So what y'all want to eat?"

"KFC!"

"How bout Chicken spot round the corner,"

"Hell yeah, if chickens involved then you know I'm down." I burst out laughing at what she said. I grabbed my keys to my Range Rover.

"Coming then, Brogan?" Kenny was already at the doorway waiting.

"Hmm mama, I'm coming."

-

Kennedy's POV🍗🍟💎❤️💖

So I figured mama was pregnant I mean I'm in year 6, we smarter dan you think. So I knew the baby sure as hell ain't my daddy's baby, my daddy lives in America with my half sister Princess and I think she's 13, so daddy has his hands full😸 but I miss daddy I want to be his baby girl again, I bet he don't even love me anymore coz of mama😖 Suddenly my bedroom door opened I pretended to be asleep.

"Kenny it's me,"

"Brogan?"

"Yeah. Can I sleep with you, pleaseeee?"

"But Brog-"

"Pleasseeee!?"

"Alright fine." and before I could say another word she had already hopped in my bed, tucked under the covers.

"By the way I found this on the table," she handed me my phone.(IPhone 5s) I'm the only one who has it in my year at school!😋😈

I decided to text daddy see if he still loves me.

My Long Lost Princess💖💕❤️: Daddy? you still there?

Daddy💖💖💖: Yeah baby girl, wassup.

My Long Lost Princess💖💕❤️: I miss you 😖

Daddy💖💖💖: I miss you too, honey. where's your mum?

My Long Lost Princess💖💕❤️: Home probably.

Daddy💖💖💖: What you mean Kenny?

My Long Lost Princess💖💕❤️: I'm staying round auntie Tessa's

Daddy💖💖💖: why

My Long Lost Princess💖💕❤️: coz I want to and she's pregnant

I didn't get a response after that I thought he might have gone to bed so I did the same.