{Audrey} Scandalous

The minute I stepped foot into Scandals, I knew I'd made a giant mistake.

First, it was loud, sweaty, and crowded. Second, I didn't fit in. Third, Sebastian looked really good and I didn't like thinking that.

"Audrey, Blaine," Sebastian shouted from the bar. I sat beside him, browsing the menu.

"And Kurt," Kurt mumbled, sitting beside me. I rolled my eyes. Wait, why did I do that? I should be on his side.

"I ordered two beers for Audrey and Blaine and a Shirley Temple with extra cherries for Kurt. I hear that you're the designated driver like all the time." He passed me a bottle and passed my brother the nonalcoholic drink. I downed half of the bottle quickly, just trying to get a buzz. It would kick in shortly.

"Damn, Drey," Blaine said, buzzed already. I smiled.

"Oh, how I wish I got drunk as soon as you do," I said, finishing off the beer. I put it back on the bar and stood up.

Sebastian stood up and took me by the hand. "Dance with me," he said, leading us to the middle of the dance floor.

We danced to the music for one song without talking. But it didn't stay that way.

"W-w-why do you hate me so much?" he asked, drunk already. And me, I was buzzed. I wasn't going to be remembering anything in the morning. Yeah, that beer had definitely set in.

"I don't," I slurred, coming closer to him. "We're just not supposed to like each other. Y-you called Kurt gay face."

He looked really sad. "I'm sorry."

I started laughing. "It's okay," I said, sounding like a toddler. "You look....look...like you're gonna kiss me."

"Do you want me to?" he asked.

See, drunk me doesn't make good decisions. So I nodded.

I felt fireworks when his lips touched mine. It was magical, really. His lips were soft and smooth against mine and ours worked together so easily.

"The hell?" Kurt yelled, pushing us away from each other.

I pushed him back. "Don't push me!"

"You're drunk on one beer," he said, trying to drag be back to the bar. I pulled my arm from his.

"No," I slurred, teetering on my feet, "I'm not going with you."

"Yes, you are," he argued, trying once more to pull me with him.

I pushed him back...a little roughly. He fell onto his ass.

To put it nicely, that was the end of my drinking night.

-

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. Carole walked into my room and gave me an aspirin.

"I'm not going to tell your father," she said, handing me a glass of water, "but make sure that you're careful, Audrey. We'd hate to see you get hurt."

I just nodded and took the medicine. There was no point in trying to explain myself. Carole knew enough. Kurt was standing behind her, giving me the stare that explained his attitude.

When Carole shut my door, Kurt absolutely started screaming at me.

"You damn idiot!" I scrunched up my face, cringing at his loud voice.

I rolled my eyes. "You're one to be talking. Blaine was more drunk than I was."

"Do not bring him into this," he said defensively.

"Too bad, he's already in it."

"You're just mad that I have a love life!" he screamed.

I stood up and came face to face with him. "I don't fucking care about your love life!"

"It's not my fault a guy won't even look at you!"

I took a step back. He didn't have the right to do that. He didn't have the right.

"Get out," I said, pushing him towards the door.

He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. "You know I didn't mean-"

"GET OUT!" I screamed, throwing him out of the room and locking my door.

Instagram

@audreyanna: you got that james dean daydream look in your eye and i got that red lipped classic thing that you like

@audreyanna: you got that james dean daydream look in your eye and i got that red lipped classic thing that you like. we never go out of style

[Comments]

@ciscoramon: u gud bro?

@audreyanna: eh. i'm using taylor swift as insta captions so take that as you will

@finnhudson: aka no

@auntietana: That would be a no.

@blaineee: Nope.

@trent_da: girl. rocking that picture, but you ain't good.

@ciscoramon: gotcha.

@sebastiansmythe: @barryallen what the hell? photo creds @iriswest

[Comments]

@barryallen: shshshshshshshhhhhhhhh

@iriswest: you need help.

@audreyanna: this made me laugh so hard and i don't even know why

@sebastiansmythe: i want this on the cover of a magazine.

@audreyanna: he kinda looks forty.

@barryallen: i was gonna argue but i'm not a liar.

@audreyanna: see. sebastian, you need to be like him.

@sebastiansmythe: is it the style? the grace? the face? oh, i already have that face.

@iriswest: okay i'm at dad's work and ppl saw that picture @barryallen ur screwed.

@barryallen: @sebastiansmythe i'm moving in with you. it's official.

@sebastiansmythe: i'll sneak you in bro.

@audreyanna: actually i will bc i've snuck into dalton more times than you @sebastiansmythe

@barryallen: i trust her more than you @sebastiansmythe and i don't even know her.

@iriswest: who trusts bas, lets be honest.

@audreyanna: no one. that's a fact.