Hey Jude

This is the best song to ever exist by the Beatles so I'm going to make this chapter awesome!!!! Also, if you've never heard this song before, I would so suggest to listen to it!!! Anyway enjoy!!!

Chapter 21

Paul's POV

   We all returned home after we ate and were all very tired. Lucy and Rebecca came with us too. They were a little tired too but not as tired as Ringo. He passed out on the couch right when we walked in. We all sat down and nobody said anything for about 1 minute.

   George broke the silence and said, "So who wants to write a song?" We all agreed to that. But we all had to think about it. I was thinking for a little bit about John's son Julian. Since John and Cynthia split up a few weeks ago, Julian hasn't been doing so well. John tries his best to make him feel better, but I still see him upset.

   I thought that would be good and decided to tell them."I have an idea," I started. "Go on Paul," said Lucy. "Since your son is feeling a little upset John, how about we write a song for him," I finished. "That's sweet Paul," he says. "What should we call it though?" he asked. "How about Hey Jules?" I asked. "Sounds a little long, maybe we should narrow it down to Hey Jude," suggested Rebecca. "I love it!" I shouted.

   I startled Ringo because he woke right up and almost fell off the couch. "What did I miss?" he asked. "We were about to write a song," I said. "Oh cool," he responded. We all grabbed the things we would need and started writing it. It came out awesome and soon Julian will be able to hear it. Lucy and Rebecca practically fell in love with the song because they couldn't stop looking at the song sheets. I smiled at them both. The song goes like this!:

   "Hey Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better. Hey Jude, don't be afraid, you were made to go out and get her. The minute you let her under your skin, then you begin to make it better. And anytime you feel the pain, Hey Jude refrain. don't carry the world upon your shoulders. For well you know that it's a fool, who plays it cool, by making his world a little colder. Na na na na na na na na na. Hey Jude, don't let me down, you have found her now go and get her. Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better. Yeah. So let it out and let it in, hey Jude begin, you're waiting for someone to perform with. And don't you know that it's just you, Hey Jude you do, the movement you need is on your shoulder. Na na na na na na na na na. Hey Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her under your skin, then you begin to make it better, better, better, better, better, better, OHHHH. Na na na na na na na na na na, Hey Jude. Na na na na na na na na na na na, Hey Jude. x 18."

   That's the best song I have ever written and I bet Julian will be very happy when he hears it! Speaking of being happy, I had a plan. I grabbed George and took him with me to the kitchen. He was a little confused but I explained everything to him. He was very surprised. In a good way of course. But we need to wait for the right time.

   Lucy and Rebecca went home for the night so that was my chance to explain to John and Ringo about my plan. They liked it and smiled at both of us. 

 Rebecca's POV

   I felt great the next day and so did Lucy. Last night was really fun, especially when we made the song. Writing songs is really fun but challenging too at times. I've written a few songs before, but none of them are really that good, so I just stick with listening to songs. But writing songs with professionals and when I am not alone makes things a whole lot easier.

   Lucy and I both got dressed and she made some breakfast for us both. After we ate, we both went to go visit the lads. We both knocked on 2 different doors of our choice. I knocked on the white door and Lucy knocked on the green door. Paul and George both answered and let us in. Ringo and John were both sitting on the couch and noticed us walk in. "Hey girls," said John. "Hi," I said.

   "So what brings you here today?" asked Paul. "Because we have nothing better to do and you lads are fun to hang out with," answered Lucy. They all smiled at that comment. "Anyway we were expecting you both to come so please have a seat," said John while patting two chairs. We both sat down and all the lads walked out. I wonder why. Lucy and I looked at each other confused.

   Then the lads came back in with their instruments and began tuning a little. Then they began singing:

   "As I write this letter, send my love to you, remember that I'll always be in love with you. Treasure these few words till we're together, keep all my love forever. P.S. I love you. You, you, you. I'll be coming home again to you, love. And till the I do, love. P.S. I love you. You, you, you. As I write this letter, send my love to you, remember that I'll always be in love with you. Treasure these few words till we're together , keep all my love forever. P.S. I love you. you, you, you. As I write this letter (Oh), Send my love to you (You know I want you too), Remember that I'll always (Yeah) be in love with you. I'll be coming home again to you, love. And till the day I do, love. P.S. I love you. You, you, you. You, you, you. I love you." 

   When the song ended, Paul was kneeling in front of me and George was kneeling in front of Lucy. They were holding roses and pieces of paper that both said P.S. I love you on them. Paul spoke first. "Rebecca, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and handed me the flowers and the paper. "Yes!" I got right up and hugged him. Now it was George's turn.

   "Lucy, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked while handing her the flowers and note. "Yes!" she also answered excitingly and hugged him. We were both pretty much crying and I think Paul and George were too. This was the best day ever and we will all never forget this!