You nodded and yawned, sleep capturing your features and your posture. "Sounds like fun."

"It was," Jane sighed dreamily, thinking about all of the pretty outfits she bought. She reached up trace light circles on the contours of your muscles with the lightest of touches. Your abs tensed and shivered as her nails gently scratched the surface of your chest and stomach. "But I was thinking about you the entire time."

"You were?" You breathed, gasping when she pinched a soft spot on your stomach.

"Yeah," she giggled seductively. Gingerly, she climbed on top of you and straddled your hips. "I missed you and I know you missed me." You gulped, your Adam's Apple bobbing hard. Clearly, she had surprised you by being so dominant and assertive. A smirk danced across her lips as her head leaned closer to your mouth. "Didn't you?"

"I always miss you," you whispered. "I think about you all of the time."

She giggled again and captured your lips in a soft kiss. Her hands supported herself on your shoulders while yours held her small body in place above you. Jane felt a sharp nip on her bottom lip with a small tug and a groan following. She chuckled against your lips and kept her mouth in a firm close, pulling away to see your desperate expression.

"I finally defeat my father in war and end my eternal suffering, and still not able to make-out with my girlfriend?" You asked incredulously.

"Nope," she shook her head, "however, you do get to cuddle with me all night long and play with my hair while you watch me sleep."

At this, your eyes widened. "How did you-"

"I can feel your fingers in my hair, Madness. Your smooth, but not that smooth," she smirked.

You gasped offended. "How dare you, I am very smooth. Any woman would kill to be where you are now."

"Maybe," Jane said, after a moment of thought, "but they'd have to go through me and I don't like sharing."

You grinned and leaned up to kiss her forehead. "I know you don't."

Jane kissed you again, taking her time to feel the rhythm of your lips against hers. She took note of how your hands held her in both a kind and controlling embrace, a mix she enjoyed greatly. Her hands slipped up behind your neck and tilted your head up at a better angle eliciting a grateful groan from you. Your hands snaked upwards themselves and caught at her braids, twisting them and twirling them in your fingers.

Your lips pressed deeper against her mouth and hungrier than before. Jane released for a quick moment for a breath of air before being pulled back down by your mouth on her neck. She leaned closer to you until her body lay directly on top of yours. Her small pants and appreciative mumblings urged you on, encouraging you to keep going. Your mouth moved further down until they landed a safe distance above her breasts and just above her heart. Slipping your hands low, you fondled and rubbed her ass, another gasp escaping her.

"Y/N," she panted. Jane leaned up and sat up on her shaky hands, still unsteady from receiving your love. "It's late, we should go to bed."

You smiled and shifted to the side to let her easily slip off of your body. She reached over to switch off the lamp on her nightstand, engulfing you both in darkness. You grabbed the covers and pulled them up to cover you both. Because of the dip in the bed your body caused, she instantly rolled right into your arms curled up against your chest. Your wings wrapped themselves around her form and nuzzled her arms and legs. She often wondered why you guys even had blankets.

"Goodnight, My Prince," she yawned, "I'll see you in the morning."

"I'll be here when you wake," you smiled. "Hey, Jane."

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered back, "and I'm glad your safe."

"It's good to be back," you whispered, kissing her head before falling to sleep. But in this dream state, there was no darkness or warning message. Only a dogwood tree in the distance with the initials M and J carved into a little heart on the trunk.

Well, that's it everybody, this book is now officially complete. I apologize if this chapter feels late or rushed in any way, but I do feel like this needed a cute little lovey dovey ending with you and Jane. And, if you notice, this book has twenty-two chapters and you are twenty-two in the book. To be honest, I didn't mean to do that, but I'm glad it did, because that is super cool to me.

Like I said in the Dedications chapter, I would like to recognize VivianRVergiou and xXSilent_ShadowXx for inspiring this book. Without their amazing writing talents and knowledge of Creepypastas, this wouldn't have been able to happen. I would also like to thank any male readers who happened to read and enjoy this book. Y'all truly are a rare gift on Wattpad and deserve more recognition in many more books. Hey, if you enjoyed this a lot, maybe I'll write more Male!Reader books.

After this, my sequel to The Sound of Love is going to be in the making, so if you love Prince Gumball and you love Marshall Lee and you want to read my awful old twelve year-old writing then have at it. And, if you like the original hero of Adventure Time, Finn Mertens, then check out Hurry Up And Save Me, another one of my Adventure Time fanfictions.

But, seriously, thank you fellow Wattpadians for reading and commenting and liking on my stuff. I hope in the future I'll be writing more fanfictions. Until then, nerd out, read on, and fangirl/fanboy all around.

-SquishySmithIII