Desires...

EVERYONE HERES A DISCLAIMER!! SMUT NEXT

JIMIN POV~
-w-wait what was happeneing I was naked.. and from the look of it he was naked too.. I felt him breath across my shoulder, and hands around my waist

-"jungkook?w-what?"

-"babe you know what I mean it's my time now..
-jungkook slid his hands down to jimins member and started pumping his small member up and down, "a-ah j-u-ngkookie"'jimin set both of his palms on the wall of the shower while the shower kept running jungkook smirked "ahh jimin your the cutest thing ever" jimin kept panting and closing his eyes with his body full of sweat, jimin felt jungkooks member rise and touched his but.. he jumped by the sudden feel jungkook grinned he grinned with his bunny teeth and started to grind little by little.. "ahh more..." jimin said panting , "oh so needy aren't you" jungkook licked jimins ear while pumping jimins member, he went faster and faster "a-AH j-un-kooKIE I-m" jimin lifted his head up and "O-oh kook " and he came all over kooks hand.

JIMIN POV~
-oh.. that felt so good Kookie really knows how to please people huh.. after I came all over jungkooks hand he licked his hand like a kitty "mh jimin you taste sweet" I blushed I was still sweaty from everything , he pecked my lips and said "I'll save that ass for later baby" he slapped my ass and I yelped.. he hopped out of the shower and winked .. after he left I was still flustered about what just happened I never really saw jungkooks dick but how far away he was and how it touched my butt..I can tell he's big.... I'm falling for him so hard.. please kookie fall for me too.

AUTHORS POV~
-Jimin finished taking a shower and took a big deep breath .. he coudent believe what just happened he kept thinking about it and started to get a boner he looked down "shit" he tried to calm it down but it would just grow bigger. He gave up and put his pants on and just waited for it to go away slowly..

JIMINS POV~
-"shit I have a huge ass boner, damn it " I squinted my eyes and shook my head and when I closed my eyes all I could see was my father looking down on me, I jumped at the sudden picture.. "JIMIN dinners ready" oh it was jungkook , my boner hasent even went down yet so I was nervous he might see, but I went down anyway
-Kookie was cooking steak and asparagus, it looked great he honestly looked super hot. He gave me a look and said "you done?" I paused for a moment "hm? OH yeah I'm done with the shower" he laughed.. "haha not that silly you checking me out ;)" I choked "I wasent!" He giggled and got the plates I watched him and wow he was looking so.. so ... boyfriend material, I rlly hope he's not bi.. maybe I should ask him?

AUTHORS POV-
~Jungkook gave a plate to Jimin "thank you!!" Jimin said with a wide smile "it looks great kook" jungkook stared at jimin who stared at the steak for about 1 minute Jimin looked up "somthing wrong?" He said with a warm smile "o-oh nothing" jungkook looked down and blushed.

JUNGKOOK POV-
~Wow... jimins so cute , wait my heart hurts and my stomach has a bunch of butterflies, what is this feeling he just has such a sweet smile and he looks so beautiful... what the fuck is this feeling. Jimin started eating and so did I, he looked so very happy and I was too. "Jungkook" I looked up "hm?' I said drinking water "are you gay?" I choked and spit some water out "w-Why so sudden?" He looked down fiddling with his fingers "Just asking.." I sighed and smiled "haha yes Jimin I am gay :)" he looked up at me with a smile "ok" and he started eating again "this is really good kook" I looked at him and gave him a small smile "thank you baby" he swept his hair back and grinned ... wait ... wait a second I looked down and saw somthing ... oh my god , Jimin has a boner.

JIMIN POV-
-jungkook was so sweet but somthing grew in my pants again "shit" I thought he looked at me and smirked "your so cute, let me help you with that " I dident know what he ment when he said help me with it .. what was he supposed to do? I'm really new too stuff like these, "what do you mean?" I tilted my head and gave a puzzled look he giggled again "your really just so cute aren't you" I looked down "I don't know what you mean" he stood up and came to me. He scooted my chair too his direction and got down, "k-Kookie?" .

He pulled my joggers down.