"P's and Q's"

As soon as she made it up the steps she dashed for her front door, slamming it in Lina's face.
"Well someone's mad. Guess I'll just catch a cab home then. GOODNIGHT I'LL SEE YOU LATER." Huffed Lina. She was really shocked at how pissed Diamond was, she'd never seen her so pissed, especially about a guy. She then headed down the stairs and out the front door.
"That was kinda rude of me to shut the door on her, but she's the one who brought me to that party, she's the one that encouraged me to go. I'll just call her tomorrow for lunch and make it back up to her, she wasn't the one trying to get in my pants." After having the conversation with herself, she went and jumped in the shower and went to bed. "I hope and pray I never have to see that asshole again."
Antonio's POV
It was 8:30 and Antonio had just woken up. He had spent the whole entire night staring at pictures of Diamond. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was, he had to have her. He had sent one of her pictures to his phone and set it as his home screen, so that he could always see her.

 He had sent one of her pictures to his phone and set it as his home screen, so that he could always see her

"Luca tell Charles to bring the car around front in fifteen."
"Why?"
" I gotta go drop off my girl's phone. You remember she left it here last night."
"Just mail it to her or leave it in her mailbox. You know she don't like you like that. Don't be surprised if she knees you in the nuts again."
"At least she touching them right?" Luca didn't respond he was too busy shaking his head at his cocky brother. That was one of the things that set them apart from each other. Luca was reserved and humble, while Antonio was loud and cocky. Everyone that knew them would call them Yin and Yang. "Toni... nevermind do you dude."
"Hopefully she'll be doing me to."
Diamond's POV
"Where the hell is my phone at?" All morning she had been looking everywhere for her phone. "Ok let me retrace my steps, Li came over, got dressed, packed purse, grabbed keys, and left. Went to party,danced,went up stairs, and... SHIT, my phone is at his house, Fuck, now I gotta go back and get my phone. I could just always report it stolen and-" she was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Probably Li making sure I ain't dead. I'm in my room, it's open." After she said that the door closed and she went back to doing what she was doing. "Li, girl guess what I did last night. I left my phone at that little fine bitch ass nigga house, now I gotta go and get my phone back. I swear I am no longer going to any party you invite me to. If he wasn't such a dick,I probably would've broke him off something,just to give him a taste. Girl are you even listening to a word I'm saying, you so quite." As she turned the corner she saw why Li wasn't talking, not because she was stuffing her face, because it was Antonio not Li.
"Hmm, so you would've broken me off a piece huh?"
"I, I, I..."
"Well damn maybe I should have been on my P's and Q's." Snickered a cocky and happy Toni.
"Bitch why you gotta be so you, ugh now he knows."

Well damn, Diamond has stuck her foot in her mouth and now it's stuck. And yes I am changing the girl who plays Diamond. Her name is Anaya Sims. It's not, NOT NOT, because of looks, it's because I can't find the girl from chapter 1.-Drai