XXVIII.

"How are you baby!?" My Mom Asked

"I'm good I missed you so much. How's everything?" I Rubbed On Her Arms.

"Everything is good. You do know that your father and I divorced. I'm talking to this new man is Name is Richard. Well we're just friends I don't want any titles right now." She Said.

"Ah I see." I Giggled.

"So how's your love life going. Are you still talking with that Shawn guy?" She Asked.

"Yea matter of fact I have a surprise for you mama."I Handed Her The Little Envelope.

"What is this for?" She Smiled.

"Just open it." I Held Onto Her Shoulders So Excited.

Of Course She Opened It Slowly. She Was Trying To Read It And She Slid It Out But I Don't Think She Understood What It Meant.

"What does this mean?" She Asked Holding Up The Card.

"What do you think it means mom? Read it carefully." I Laughed.

"No way! My baby's having a baby

"No way! My baby's having a baby." She Clapped Her Hands In Excitement.

When She Stopped I Realized That She Was Crying. I Don't Even Know Why But I Did My Best in Cheering Her Up.

"What's wrong mama?" I Kissed Her Cheek.

"I'm just so happy. The only good thing that came out of our divorce is y'all. I lost something and now I'm gaining a new little thing." She Wiped Her Eyes.

"Aww." When My Mom Cries I Cry.

I Hugged Her Tightly. We Went Outside To Sit Out On The Patio.

"Ok mom can I ask you a question?" I Was Scrolling Through My Phone.

"Sure sweetie what is it?" She Held Up Her Phone.