XXII.

"You alright babe

"You alright babe. It looks good don't be so scared. Come here" I Leaned Up And Pecked His Lips Hugging His Torso.

"I'm just nervous, this is my first time doing something like this. Sorry baby." I Said.

"And you're doing perfect. Aye Frido roll those tapes back let us have a look at em." Jay Told One Of The Film Producers.

They Rolled The Tapes Letting Us Look At The Short Film. I'm Surprised I Even Went Out To Do This.

I've Been So Busy Trying To Get Myself Back On Track Along With Making Sure Aiden Is Set. I've Left Everyone Else Out.

I Didn't Even Make It To My Own Best Friend's Baby Shower Because I Just Can't Face Anyone Right Now.

It's Been A Month And I'm Still Trying To Heal. That Week After I Told Jay About My Miscarriage We Got Into The Big Argument In Front Of Aiden.

I Had To Leave Because He Was Just Too Controlling. Aiden Cried And What Made Him Cry Even More Was Alexander Telling Him That He Was Going To Be Living With Him Soon.

I Think The Fuck Not.

"Babe you bout ready to go?" Jay Asked.

I Nodded My Head Slowly As I Tried To Snap Back Into Reality.

We Went Into The Trailers Changing Out Of Our Clothes. We Drove To Aiden's School.

"Baby what do you say about us going to Paris?" He Asked As We Pulled Up In Front Of The School.

"Paris? I'm not sure if I want to travel without Aiden Jay." I Frowned.

"He went to Italy the last time with us. I just want us to get away as a couples retreat. Mainly so you can get some closure." He Said.

"Ok." I Took A Huge Breath.

He Grabbed My Hand Kissing The Back Of It.

"Don't worry you'll be set. I promise, I'll be catering to you. If it helps you to prepare we're going next month in April."

"Ok." I Smiled Kissing His Lips.

"You know I got you ma. I love you with allllll of meee." He Sung Causing Me To Laugh.

"You know I love you too baby." I Intertwined Our Fingers.

Aiden Walked Up To The Car With His Teacher. He Opened The Door Hopping Inside.

"Hey mom, What's up Jay?" He Gave Jay A Fist Pump And Gave Me One Peck On My Cheek.