XXVII.

Jay POV
2 Months Later

I Went Back Downstairs After Leaving Out Of Aiden's Room. I Decided That I Would Clean Up Around The House Today.

"You alright?" I Asked Her.

"Does it look like I'm alright? Morning sickness is the worst and you should know cause you were just throwing up yesterday morning

"Does it look like I'm alright? Morning sickness is the worst and you should know cause you were just throwing up yesterday morning." She Sighed.

Yea I Wasn't Planning On Staying With Bey Until She Made Up Her Mind. She Called Me Saying She Needed Me To Come Be With Her.

I Went To The Pharmacy To Get Her Some Personal Things And You Know.

"I know but I ain't the one who's PREGNANT. You get that..I'm not pregnant." I Smirked.

"Whatever asshole. Can you go get me some ice cream?" She Giggled.

"Beyoncé I just bought you ice cream last night. What happened?"

"What the fuck you mean what happened? I ate that shit obviously." She Grabbed The Remote Changing The Channels.

"Well how about we just go out together?" I Asked Her.

"And I puke everywhere no thank you." She Shook Her Head.

"You ain't gone throw up everywhere. Take your medicine and you'll be fine I was promise."

"Ok if I puke on anybody I'll tell them to sue you. Let alone if I mess up your car I ain't cleaning it up." She Sat Up.

"Aight you act like I'm broke. You needa tame that damn forest on your head before you can try and come at me. You look like you belong on the Lion King." I Laughed.

"Alright Celestial Camel, don't start." She Rolled Her Eyes.

"Fucking dumbo ears." I Mumbled.

"Jay you not gone stop until I beat your ass. You know I'm sensitive about those damn."

She Got Up Going Into The Bathroom. I Watched Her Ass Jiggle From Left To Right.

"Witcho fat ass." I Said.

"Excuse you?" She Peeked Her Head Out.

"I said nothing baby damn." I Slid On My Airmax Tennis Shoes.

"I could've sworn you called me fat." She Said.