X.

I Got Dressed After I Texted Jay Letting Him Know Where To Meet Me

I Got Dressed After I Texted Jay Letting Him Know Where To Meet Me. If He Comes Then He Comes If He Doesn't Then Oh Well.

After I Was Finished Getting Ready I Sprayed Some Of My Favorite Perfume On Grabbing My Wallet.

I Grabbed My Jaguar Car Keys Making Sure To Lock Up My House. I Drove To The Mexican Restaurant That Was Near My Office.

I Pulled Into The Parking Lot Finding The Closest Parking Space. I Didn't So I Just Parked Few Feet Away From The Restaurant.

I Went Inside Hearing My Heels Clacking On The Wooden Floor.

"Hello, how many do you have today?" He Asked.

"2." I Smiled.

"Right this way." He Picked Up Two Menus Walking To A Booth.

"And do you want to start with drinks?" He Asked.

"Yes that's fine and can I have ice tea mixed with cranberry and fruitopia. Thank you." I Said.

Within 5 Minutes, He Brought The Drinks Back. I Waited For About 30 Minutes And Still No Sign Him.

"I'll just order the food." I Told My Waiter.

"Ok what can I get for you?"

"Can I have your supreme burritos with the guacamole and chips?" I Said As He Wrote It All Down.

"Yes is that all?" He Asked And I Nodded My Head.

He Left I Looked Around Hoping Shawn Would Show Up.

My Waiter Came Back.

"Ok they have a special going on with the burritos it's like two items off the menu that you can choose from. So can you choose something else that you want?"

"Sup." The Person Said.

"What's up bro?" My Waiter Asked

Jay Looked At Me And Shook His Head. He Went On His Phone Not Even Telling Me Hi.