XI.

"No I don't think you're overdressed Bey." I Laughed.

"I feel like I am though." She Pouted.

"Baby you look fine

"Baby you look fine." I Pecked Her Lips.

"Baby? You mean Beyoncé?" She Asked.

"yOU MeAN BEyOnCé? No I meant baby. Peaches." I Smirked.

"Oh you wanna play that game long sherman?" She Bit Down On Her Lip.

"I got so much on you Honey Bey." I Knocked On The Door To My Mom's House.

"I'll just bluntly say Shawn with the big dick." She Giggled.

"I'd feel like a cha-"

"Move asshole! Hey brooo!" The Door Swung Open And My Sister Sierra Hugged Me.

"Look at this clown, what's up bro?" My Brother Shane Dapped Me Up After She Hugged Me.

"What's up y'all? This is Beyoncé, Bey this is my brother and sister the rest are inside

"What's up y'all? This is Beyoncé, Bey this is my brother and sister the rest are inside." I Smiled.

"Hi." Bey Said Softly.

"See my mama told me this lipped ass motherfucker was bringing a pretty girl with him but I didn't know you would be this pretty. If I was gay, girl you wouldn't even be with Shawn. Come on inside so I can introduce you to everybody else." Sierra Grabbed Bey's Hand Pulling Her Inside.

"What's up big brother? I missed you man, aye let me holla at you real quick." He Said Closing The Door.

"Aight." We Walked Out To The Front Of Mama's House.

"So she do know about Keon right?" He Asked.

"Nigga I took the test but it hasn't come back yet. Why you so worried about me being his dad? I mean damn I've raised him up til 5 all he know is that I'm his daddy but what if that test comes back negative? Ima be torn and he's going to be torn. I really like Bey but maybe some things aren't meant to be told." I Sighed.