Floor 1: The Time Building

Cast:

Car (Charm Antoinette Ryickah) - young girl

Dinilo - cute guy who guided escorted Car

Boss - hot leader of the crowd

Evan - charming body guard of the Boss

SETTING:

A girl struggles to catch her breath after running.

From a forest-like park, she arrived at the entrance of a grand luxurious hotel in the city.

Unknown why she is running, or who is she running from, she really seemed so tired. She diligently looks to and fro if she has been followed.

She sat on a bench, which she did not notice is headed to the grand hotel's entrance.

CAR

"Breathe. Breathe. Whoa! That was so close!", I exclaimed.

"Hey, Potato!", says a stranger guy who suddenly appeared out of the dark.

"Sweet Potato!" I said in shock. "Why would you call me out like that!"

"Did I shock you, you seem like you have ran a thousand miles. Do you really do these exercises this late night?', says the stranger guy. He probably noticed my jogging pants, white shirt, and white rubber shoes.

"Ha!Ha!", I laughed so hard.. a laughter in an embarrassing manner.

"Oh, crap! I looked like I jogged a thousand miles this late hour. It is going to be so ridiculous to tell him that I just saw a dog on my way home and now I'm lost", I murmured.

"A dog? So you got lost again in the park", says the guy.

"You heard my thoughts! This guys seriously has some super powers", gossiped to herself.

"Excuse me, Miss. You are saying things out loud, I am not reading your thoughts", the guy said in whimsical way, then the two burst into laughter.

"Anyway, you want to check in now? The party is about to start, you have to change your clothes", says the guy.

He wears an elegant suit and has a nice dark hair. I do not think he is a security guy or some sort of a guard at the hotel.

"Thanks, but I don't have money", I said.

"Money? For what?", he asked while trying very hard not to laugh.

"For admission?", I said.

"What are you talking about", he pulled my hand and we walked straight to the entrance.

The guard asked, "Where is you gate pass, Ma'am?"

"Don't you know her? She's a VIP!" says the stranger guy escorting me.

The other guard said, "I'm sorry, Sir. He was just hired yesterday."

In an instant, I am now inside the luxurious hotel. There are so many lights, so many chandeliers.. The wall is painted with elegance matching the delicate curtains that seemed so expensive with the very details of the lining. The lamps, the chairs, the coffee tables, everything is so exquisite!

From afar, I can see that the guards are still talking about me. The first guard is looking a thick meticulous stare on me. The other guard seemed to scold him, then he just scratched his head and suddenly had an apologetic stare. When I saw the people at the lobby, I now understand why the guard thought that I am an intruder or a party-crasher. Everyone are in their fancy suits and in their best dresses, while I am in shirt, pants, and running shoes filled with mud.