"No, you're not good. Look at you, you look so pale." what. No, I'm not. Involuntarily, I touch my face.

"At least, let me bring you home. Tell me where it is." he says, asking for my address. No.

Cindy is still there. She doesn't have to see me like this. She can't see me like this. It's a must!

"No. I can't go back there, looking...like this." I say. Conscious of myself, my eyes suddenly lower its sight on my clenching fists.

"You're afraid that your family will see you in that kind of condition?" he asks, pointing out to me. But he's wrong. I don't have a family. But still, I nod.

"I see. But where should we go?" we?

"Since you're not gonna go home, I will accompany you whether you like it or not." he says, making me agree with his sudden vibration of responsibility. Though I must not really go, but if he insists like that. Well,

"O-okay. If that's what you want. I'm hungry..." I say. I'm hungry and thirsty now. I am in a sudden need for food. Real food.

"Alright, I know a great dining place. Let's go there. Plus, their food is awesome. You'll love it. I'm sure. And it will help you." he says, giving me a smile. Why is that he seems to be a different person now. But what I have heard back then, I'm sure they're all true. But now, is this another side of him?

I just nod.

---

"We're here." No way, this place looks so expensive. This is a restaurant, right? Oh, I forgot. They are rich.

"Come." he says, reaching for my hand after we have parked the car. I grab his hand and go out. After all, I'm still feeling jelly on my knees.

"This place is really good. I can guarantee, you'll be energized." he says. He has a soothing voice. However, I am still aware that this is just a side of him. And he's still a spoiled mama's boy. He leads us to the right corner of the restaurant.

"Here's the menu, order what you want. My treat." what? Is this free of charge again? No. I will pay now. The last time I accepted the free stuffs, I was suddenly thrown out to these men. No, I've had enough —

"Be comfortable. I am a regular customer here so, people here know who I am." comfortable? Wait - why.

"What is it?" I ask, curious as to why he became silent suddenly.

"Sh**!" he cusses, again, no. That's bad.

"Look! It's Matthew! Girls!" someone from the crowd shouts.

"Oh yes! We're so lucky! Come on everyone!" wait, what - what's happening—

"Damn, sh**! Anna, we need to go—" oh my gosh, don't tell me — I- I can't —

"Anna, I'm sorry but —" what. Oh gosh!

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" I say, ashamed and shocked.

"Oh my gosh girls! Look! HE'S WITH A GIRL! FOLLOW THEM!" oh gosh, no.

"I'm sorry, it's going to be fast, with this. Please just dock your head. You don't want to be seen by anyone." he whispers in my ear. And so, I did what I was told.

---

"Are you alright?" No, I'm not!

"What was that?" I ask, trying to get cool. I don't want to have an attack again.

"They're my fans." what?

"Ha-ha, what? I'm sorry? I think I heard it wrong." he is now driving towards the unknown, I actually don't know where we'll go.

"No kidding. They're my fans." he repeats. No. Is he an actor? Oh no. I'm really not catching up with the media world.

"Are you an... actor?" I ask, timidly.

"Hahaha!" so, he's laughing at me now.

"Hey, I'm serious, don't tell me, you're really an actor?" I say, sounding curious now.

"No, no. I'm not." he says, wiping the tiny tears of fun, not joy, in his eyes.

"Then what?" I impatiently ask.

"I'm an MVP in my school. So, probably, those girls are either from my own school or the neighboring schools and maybe some from an all-girls school, and even from far away from schools where my team and I have been through." he confidently and overly says. Tss. It's so airy in here.

"I see. So, that's why I was put into trouble again." I say, then suddenly, it was like all the humor in his eyes were all gone. He's looking at me through the rear-view mirror.

"I'm sorry, Anna. I really am." he says, and I break off the eye contact in just a snap.

"I'm going to bring you to my condo. No one will get us in trouble there." he says. But wait, did he just say condo? As in condominium? Wait wait wait, what are —

"What are we gonna do there?" I say, with all my senses alert.

"Relax. You can rest there and I have a house servant in there, so you don't have to worry about anything, okay?" he says, sounding so calm and gentle. So, I guess he's telling me the truth.

"Also, she's a great cook." he says, smiling now. That's good then. I am really really hungry now. But, I should first text Cindy. She might be so worried right now. He then suddenly stops the car.

"I'm going to get in that shop first." he says, pointing out to a boutique.

"Okay, I will wait here?" I ask, just to make sure.

"Yes, if you don't want to be in another trouble." he says and get off from the car. Then he locks it. Seriously? I'm not some kind of a kid!

Hmp!

That's...

That's kind of rude!

Really rude.