Partners

Bang entered their house. She is now wearing her shoes that she asked Manang Doris to give her upon their arrival.

"Where's mom?" She asked when she saw her Kuya Don.

Hindi na sumagot ang Kuya niya dahil pababa na ang mom niya sa stairs.

"Nak, bakit ang tagal mo ha?" her mom asked.

"Happy birthday, Ma! I love you." Bang said while hugging her mom. "Sorry ngayon lang. I have a surprise for you." Bang headed to the door and opened it.

"Hi tita. Happy birthday!" Aly said with a big smile.

"Oh my gosh! Phenom!" Mama Bha ran to Aly and hugged her. Nagulat si Aly pero she hugged her back.

"Ma, papasukin mo muna si idol," Don said.

"Ay oo nga. Sorry, sorry," Mama Bha said.

"Okay lang po tita."

"Sorry, Aly. I told you she's your biggest

fan," Bang said.

"I can see that now," Aly said laughing.

"Let's go to the garden. My party's about to start." Mama Bha grabbed Aly's arm and said, "Samahan mo ko sa grand entrance ko ha."

Aly agreed. Aly is at Mama Bha's right side and Bang is at the other. When they entered, nagpalakpakan lahat not only because of the celebrator, but also because of the two superstars sa tabi nito.

Aly saw her teammates and she wanted to join them. Kaya lang isinama sila ni Bang ng mama niya sa table rounds. She is being introduced to the guests. Natatawa na lang si Aly kasi sobra siyang ipagmalaki ni Mama Bha. Parang siya yung anak.

"Uy, baka nagseselos ka na ha," asar ni Aly kay Bang.

"Hindi ano. I don't need any introduction. These people already know how great I am."

"It's getting windy in here. Let's see who'll get applauded at the performance later," Aly said with a smug on her face.

"Bring it on, Valdez."

They are now at their team's table.

"Happy birthday, Tita Bha!" greeted the team.

"Maraming salamat. I hope you'll visit me often ha. Para naman makilala ko yung new teammates ng anak ko. Sige na. Kumain kayong maigi. Enjoy the night," said Mama Bha. She then proceeded to the family table with Bang.

"Hi guys! Invited din pala kayo." Aly said to her teammates.

"Para kang gulat. Kami nga ang nasurprise na kasama ka pa sa grand entrance. Special treatment agad ha," asar ni Gretchen.

"I'm surprised too. Hindi ka teammate pero nandito ka." ganti ni Aly kay Gretch.

"Hoy, I'm Bang's friend too. Obvious ka na gusto mo lang masolo siya e.

"Whatever, Greta. Anyway, where's Coach Nes? Aly asked.

"Uy, change topic. Pero to answer your question, he has a prior commitment," Jirah said.

"Alright. Ella samahan mo ko sa buffet table. I'm starving," Aly said while pulling Ella up.

At the buffet table, Ella started to ask questions. "Where have you been after the training? Bakit sabay kayong dumating ni Bang?"

"She asked some favors. Pinagbigyan ko lang."

"Pinagbigyan mo mukha mo. Ang sabihin mo you can't resist your crush. So, saan nga kayo nagpunta?"