Meeting You

Soraru sat with Mafumafu on the bed they shared together as he watched as the albino strummed his guitar, making soothing melodies that complemented his voice. Mafumafu started to sing, and Soraru couldn't help but close his eyes as he listened to Mafumafu's voice.

"How was that, Soraru-san?'' Mafumafu asked.

Soraru's eyes opened when he heard the singing stopped. "It was great.''

The albino frowned. "That's not really helping,'' he said, putting his guitar away.

"Why not?'' Soraru asked, taking Mafumafu's hand in his.

"Because,'' Mafumafu started. "I've played like, 8 songs now and all you've said about them was good.''

"They are. All the songs you make are wonderful.'' Soraru gently caressed the albino's hand, grazing his soft touch over the spot on Mafumafu's fingers that were slowly starting to get red because of the guitar strings.

"I can't really make improvements or changes if you don't tell me which parts of the songs were out of tune or something..'' Mafumafu muttered, looking down as he stared at his hand being held by Soraru.

Soraru kissed the albino's knuckles. He was somewhat used to this. Despite the albino's cheerful personality, deep inside he was worried about his songs. Mafumafu wanted people to enjoy his work, so he would constantly make Soraru listen to songs that were still incomplete and ask his thoughts about it. To be honest, Soraru thought everything Mafumafu makes were great, and he isn't saying this because he was Mafu's boyfriend, but as a fellow utaite.

But that still wasn't enough for the albino. Soraru would sometimes see Mafumafu trembling whenever he would post a new a song, and he was always there to comfort him. Even the times where Mafu would just breakdown and cry when he feels relieved after he would see the positive feedback of the people that listen to his songs.

Soraru pulled Mafumafu's wrist and gently embraced him in his arms. He wrappad an arm around the albino's waist while the other rubbed circles on his back. This took Mafumafu by surprise, but he didn't pull away and merely stayed still in his boyfriend's arms. A hug was all he wanted right now, and Soraru always knew when he wanted one.

Gently, Soraru pulled Mafumafu with him and they collapsed on the bed. The albino snuggled closer to Soraru and buried his face on his chest. The dark-haired male always had a nostalgic scent, and Mafumafu loved how he could always smell it whenever they cuddled like this.

"Soraru-san,'' Mafumafu said, his voice coming out as muffled by Soraru's clothes. "Thank you.''

Soraru merely hummed in reply, patting the albino on the head. Soon, he could hear soft sobs coming from the angel in his arms and he felt his shirt getting wet with tears.

"Thank you,'' Mafumafu repeated in between sobs. "For saying my songs are great.''

"I'm just saying the truth,'' Soraru said, and despite the albino's small cries and sobs, he knew Mafumafu was smiling.

"Thank you, for being there for me everytime I breakdown like this. I know I'm just worrying over nothing but still, you never leave my side,'' Mafumafu said. "You always comfort me like this and always makes me feel better, that sometimes I can't help but think if I can be of any help to you.''

"You don't need to do anything, just let me hold you like this and I'll be happy,'' Soraru replied. "I doing this because I want to. Because I love you.''

Mafumafu lifted his face and softly planted a kiss on Soraru's lips. It only lasted for a short while but it sent the dark-haired male's heart racing nonetheless. "I love you too, Soraru-san.''

Soraru smiled and planted kisses all over Mafu's slightly swollen eyes. It always hurt him whenever Mafumafu was sad and was suffering. And when that happens, Mafu normally kept his troubles to himself, unless Soraru would find out about it. So he was really happy Mafumafu was being open to him like this.

"You know what, Soraru-san?''

"What?''

"Meeting you was the best thing that happened in my life,'' Mafumafu smiled. "You were a blessing, and because of you I realised that even though life can be cruel, it can be kind too, since it let me meet you.''

****

A/N: just a short and random fluff ฅ(○•ω•○)ฅニャ~ン❣