You

Warning: OOC Soraru ( ・×・)

     I laid on the bed together with a certain white-haired male. He rested his head against my chest as I read a random book to pass time.

"Soraru-san,'' I heard him call my name and I looked down towards his direction, only to find him staring at me with those, huge scarlet eyes of his.

"What?'' I closed the book, focusing my entire attention towards him.

"We're.... dating, right?'' He asked, his voice almost a whisper.

"Yeah, I guess so.''

He didn't reply after that and I just let him be. Mafumafu inched closer towards me, his arms wrapped around my neck as he pulled me closer towards him. He didn't say anything as he buried his face against the crook of my neck.

"Mafu?'' I asked, surprised at his sudden actions (Not that I hated it).

"Can we stay like this for a while?'' He said.

I nodded, and I could feel him sigh in content. I rarely gave in to his weird requests but maybe once in a while is fine. He'd been a nervous wreck before the concert and now that it was all over, he probably just wanted some attention from me. And of course, even Soraru-san wouldn't be able to refuse such an adorable plea from him.

I smiled and placed a hand on his  head, ruffling his soft, white hair. Having him in my arms felt just right. 

We stayed in the same position for a few minutes, with Mafumafu nuzzling his face  against my neck and tightening his grip on me ever so often.

I could feel his warm breathing against my neck. And to be honest, this wasn't good for my heart.

"Soraru-san,'' He said my name in the cutest voice I've ever heard.

"Nn?''

"Why me?'' Mafumafu asked, his hands trembling.

Confused, I merely blinked at him.

"Ah, I mean..'' Mafumafu trailed off, ''There are a lot of girls out there that like you, not to mention they're really pretty. You could've chosen one of them, and yet,''

"Why me?'' He looked at me in the eye and I couldn't help but smile.

"The answer is easy,'' I said. "It's because its you.'' I planted a small kiss on his forehead, and as expected, he became a tomato in a matter of seconds.

"B-But I'm a guy. Isn't it weird for two guys to be in a relationship?'' He asked, averting his eyes.

"Hmm..'' I hummed thoughtfully. "I haven't really thought about it.''

"Eh? But isn't that, really important?''

I wrapped an arm around his waist and rested my head against his chest.

"It doesn't really matter,'' I kissed him. "Whether you're a girl or boy.''

"B-but---''

"The one I love is you, and only you, Mafumafu.''

All the worries washed away from his face and he smiled. A smile that warmed my heart. He tucked a few strands of hair away from my face and connected our lips together.

And all I wished was for this moment to last forever.

-

((유∀유|||))助けて

A/N: I haven't really written for like, a few months (I think?) now, so I was a bit scared of publishing this. Screw you, anxiety. (ó﹏ò。)